Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-16-19, 05:23 PM  
LAC

Vintage, how frightening to be so far away and get that kind of a call about a fur baby. It must have made the drive back feel much, much longer. I'm very glad that kitty is home now and recuperating.

Venus, it's good that your rat's tumor was successfully removed. I don't know that I could have one as a pet myself, but I can appreciate how concerned you must have been as a pet mom.
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-19, 06:11 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Oh Vintage, very stressful! Best wishes to your kitty -- and you. I'll tell you that my cat was recently attacked by a bobcat -- the vet thinks at any rate -- attacked by something and the vet thought it looked like probably bobcat -- and the vet just kept saying "he's a cat, he's a cat..... " and we weren't sure what she meant by that but finally figured out she meant that his chances of surviving were really high -- cats can go through a lot and recover she said. I guess maybe that's where the whole "9 lives" things comes from. My bad ass cat is fine now.
Old 10-16-19, 08:58 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

They’re our babies! So glad you were able to get home and that your kitty is recovering.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-19, 02:43 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

So glad your cat is recovering Alta! Stressful but good news!!

Venus and Gams, happy recovery for your rats!

One of my beloved cats is entering his final days. We've discovered he has a mass on his larynx that has reached his throat and is inoperable. We are trying to keep him comfortable for as long as we can.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-19, 05:19 AM  
Gams

Oh Gina, so sorry about your kitty. It’s so hard when you know you’ll be saying goodbye soon. My doxie, Clarence, will be 15 next month and his kidneys are bad. It’s so hard to see how much he has slowed down. I just hope to have him with me a little while longer.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-19, 06:02 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Good luck with Clarence!! My grand'son' Jack is a doxie... oh how we love him.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-19, 08:14 AM  
sciencelady

Alta, I'm so sorry your kitty got so sick while you were away - glad it was caught by your sitter and dealt with at the vet's office. Hope your kitty recovers smoothly and is sent home soon. Our pets are a major portion of our hearts .
sciencelady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-19, 05:45 PM  
Donatella
VF Supporter

Best wishes for speedy recoveries and comfortable final days for the fur babies mentioned in this thread. They truly are beloved family members, and I feel for you all.
Donatella is offline   Reply With Quote