Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-19, 04:44 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

You can do a search for "bands" & some band workouts will come up; the first one is, "Bands and Bodyweight Travel workout." It has cardio in it, not sure if you could do it in a hotel room.

When I searched for "slide" only one workout came up, "Rapid Fire Legs & Core."

I might end up subscribing to Cathe Live off & on--I thought I saw that this will work with Google Chromecast now, is that correct?

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-19, 05:21 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
I never knew about the “files” app before I read that tutorial. It took me forever to find the icon. thanks for the help. I now have it on my iPad and think I am going to also put it on my laptop.
Does Cathe live have any travel friendly workouts using just bands and maybe sliders?
I searched the downloads using ‘travel’ as keyword and got a couple of options.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-19, 03:36 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I checked out "Bands and Bodyweight Travel" which has some nice band work but also cardio much of which is very high impact. If the band work is separated from the cardio it would work better for me but I don't think it is.
I still may get it though. I also found "Total Body Band and Glide" and liked this one better.
I got Travel fit download years ago, I just have to figure out how to get it on my iPad.
Thanks for your help.

ETA: I have Travel Fit on my laptop. How exactly do I get it on my iPad? Sorry I am tech challenged. I think I know what to do but I am afraid of screwing up.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 02:54 PM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnee View Post
I did Metabolic Bootcamp (#263) this morning and loved it! Big sweatfest in 44 minutes. Cathe says at the end that it's an intermediate workout and I rolled my eyes at her lol. She finished with 4 core moves and sprinkles a few others throughout. It does have more of an upper body focus, FYI, but there are lots of lunges and squats with the upper body moves.

And no hammer punch lunges.

Ronnee
For those who like her metabolic workouts as noted on this thread, Cathe just added Metabolic Madness (#267) this past Thursday and it's a good one! She uses "heavier" weights in this as compared to some other metabolic workouts -- up to 15 pounds in each hand for some lower body work and biceps. Lots of 12lbs too. It moves very quickly and is a major sweat fest. Clocks in around 46 mins.
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 03:17 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnee View Post
For those who like her metabolic workouts as noted on this thread, Cathe just added Metabolic Madness (#267) this past Thursday and it's a good one! She uses "heavier" weights in this as compared to some other metabolic workouts -- up to 15 pounds in each hand for some lower body work and biceps. Lots of 12lbs too. It moves very quickly and is a major sweat fest. Clocks in around 46 mins.
You sold me! Just bought it! Thank you!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 03:44 PM  
owltx

I ended up purchasing a couple of the Fit Tower workouts. I love her 3 advanced fit tower dvds and though she said she would make more I am sure it is going to be hard for her to fit in another set (I keep hoping she might elect to do one as a "bonus" to her sets, like she was with some of the pedal workouts). Now I have some more!
Old 09-30-19, 04:11 PM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliel View Post
You sold me! Just bought it! Thank you!
I hope you like it!

Ronnee
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 10:34 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Well, I planned on getting 6. but I ended up getting 10. 5 floor & 5 step aerobics workouts. My reasoning is that I will turn the big 6-0 tomorrow, & it should be special in some way. Of course, work will ruin the day itself, but I plan to celebrate this coming weekend. I did make some gingerbread with blueberries on Sunday, so that will help tide me over.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 10:45 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
Well, I planned on getting 6. but I ended up getting 10. 5 floor & 5 step aerobics workouts. My reasoning is that I will turn the big 6-0 tomorrow, & it should be special in some way. Of course, work will ruin the day itself, but I plan to celebrate this coming weekend. I did make some gingerbread with blueberries on Sunday, so that will help tide me over.
Happy Birthday!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 11:49 AM  
prettyinpink

I ended up getting a few leg ones and the newest PHA. I had many more in my cart, but instead I think I see a subscription in my future for a month here or there. I’ve been focusing on heavier weights but it would be fun to take breaks with a month of Cathe and get to choose from a different live every day.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, cathe live downloads, cathe live favorites, cathe live spreadsheet