Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-21-19, 12:44 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

So I caved and subscribed to Cathe Live. I love the workouts, but one thing is bugging me. Why oh why doesn't the camera man stay on Cathe throughout the workout??? They keep panning away from her to the other exercisers. Many times they are off the beat, getting lost and stopping themselves, doing the wrong move or doing the move with terrible form. It totally throws me. If they are reading this thread...please keep the camera solely on Cathe the entire time. I'm here to workout with Cathe. I love that the other exercisers are there in the background. It makes the workout fun. However, let's keep them in the background. /rant over/
Old 07-20-19, 07:51 PM  
angie

What happened to Nicole and Lisa?

I've noticed lately that Nicole and Lisa are no longer in the Live workouts. Does anyone know why? I always enjoyed seeing Nicole's smiling face, front, and center.
angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-19, 08:21 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
So I caved and subscribed to Cathe Live. I love the workouts, but one thing is bugging me. Why oh why doesn't the camera man stay on Cathe throughout the workout??? They keep panning away from her to the other exercisers. Many times they are off the beat, getting lost and stopping themselves, doing the wrong move or doing the move with terrible form. It totally throws me. If they are reading this thread...please keep the camera solely on Cathe the entire time. I'm here to workout with Cathe. I love that the other exercisers are there in the background. It makes the workout fun. However, let's keep them in the background. /rant over/
I agree. And Cathe gets into screaming mode a little bit on some of them...but I know that's due to it being a live class. The terrible form WHILE Cathe is reminding of good from aggravates me the most...LOL!
Old 07-20-19, 08:42 PM  
Kate**Roberts
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie View Post
I've noticed lately that Nicole and Lisa are no longer in the Live workouts. Does anyone know why? I always enjoyed seeing Nicole's smiling face, front, and center.
I miss them too! I also noticed Michelle (I think that’s her name) hasn’t been there for awhile either. I know there isn’t any obligation, but I wonder if there was an disagreement. I enjoy the whole crew and I want them all back!
Old 07-21-19, 03:32 AM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie View Post
Someone on a Cathe FB page they were just taking a summer break and are expected to be back! I love Nicole too!
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-19, 10:13 AM  
kimf
VF Supporter

Edited because I'm being gossipy. :P
kimf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-20, 10:31 AM  
rykram

It’s been awhile since I’ve done a Cathe Live but did the one from last week I believe, Cardio Party Play Date.

Cathe is alone cause of Covid but I still found this to be fun. I love the Cardio Party DVD.

I think I might start adding these in every week again. I’ve been doing some ballet stuff recently with Mary Helen and Tracey Mallett but I wanted to add in more cardio.

Anyone else still doing these?
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-20, 08:00 AM  
Rhonda

I do a cathe live at least once a week. She has some good ones. I usually go more for her boxing/kickboxing ones I did the cardio play date last week and it was good. I try to keep things low impact.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-20, 07:36 PM  
rykram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I do a cathe live at least once a week. She has some good ones. I usually go more for her boxing/kickboxing ones I did the cardio play date last week and it was good. I try to keep things low impact.
Those are the ones I usually gravitate to as well. I love her kickbox stuff.
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-20, 09:12 PM  
bfit

Does she ever have anything similar to barre?
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, samsung