Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Getting Started with Videos > Beginners FAQ
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-02, 05:53 PM  
cynth64935

How does one learn how to step?

How long does it take to learn how to step?? I got a really bad old copy of Leslie Sansone's Basic Stepping with Walk Aerobics from Half.Com. I watched it first just like it said. Then I tried to do the tape. I got about half way through it (but was always like a step or two behind the cast and Leslie) and then she turned side ways on it and I slid off of the blasted step and hurt my foot a little (nothing serious and I will live). I had just the step down without the risers on it (have no idea how tall that is). I liked the fact I was sweating and all (a good sweat) but I felt like I was going to fall of the step when I was doing it. I guess I am a klutz. Good thing I didn't just jump into doing the firm stuff. I would have broken my neck on the fanny lifter and probably my fanny as well. I got also the Kathy Smith Powerstep and the other step videos. Does it just take time or what? I guess I am just frustrated besides being fat and forty.

Tags
slower step workouts, step, step without a step