Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-20, 07:49 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

This morning's workout w/ Pahla was much more gentle!

Pahla B - Cardio Stretch Full Body Workout - this one was cardio and stretch intervals. It was an "active recovery" on Pahla's mini challenge for this week and worked well for that purpose!

Trifecta Pilates - Ease into Strength - I enjoyed this one - it was about 30 minute and focused on both strengthening the abs mainly and stretching out low back, hips and hamstrings. The purpose of the workout is to prep for rollover, roll ups, and teasers.

Yesterday I worked on decluttering my home office including desk and closet. It was a bit of a workout in and of itself but things are looking better. I have more to do in there today and other like projects on the agenda for this week.

Sherry -the decluttering and cleaning is a workout, LOL! I'm sore and tired. So I was glad it was an active recovery day today!

wishiwasinhawaii - hot here, too, and humid!!!! I'm glad to get stuff done around the house, it needed to be done and back in normal times there was no time to do it!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith get strong