Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-08, 12:01 PM  
steakhousegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqi A
Our Woman Inside (thanks).

IMO this is one type of exercise that really is suited to 10 minute segments - I'm looking forward to hearing more about these.
Jacqi: ITA! In the actual classes they seem to shift gears about every 10 min. so it would be a natural! I'll keep you guys posted.

Insanity Grad
Turbo Fire Grad
S90 Grad
P90X2 Grad
steakhousegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 04:39 PM  
Tacobelle

Yay, I'm excited, definitely let us know about where you find them - I'm going to Manhatten mid-Sept to visit my sister, so I'll totally go hunt them down too
Tacobelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-08, 07:21 PM  
steakhousegirl

I went to Exhale today and took a Core Fusion class. It always amazes me how tough these are!

Anyway, I was told the same old thing--they will be selling them at all the locations "mid September" and they will be available on their website at the same time. I'm going back Thu. and I'm going to ask the instructor if she has seen a preview or something. I didn't get a chance to ask today.

I'm definitely getting these--I feel so great afterward and all the instructors who teach the classes are really, really ripped!

Insanity Grad
Turbo Fire Grad
S90 Grad
P90X2 Grad
Old 08-11-08, 09:11 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by steakhousegirl
I feel so great afterward and all the instructors who teach the classes are really, really ripped!
I agree with this. I took classes at Exhale and the instructors bodies are CRAZY!
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-08, 02:03 PM  
steakhousegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3
I agree with this. I took classes at Exhale and the instructors bodies are CRAZY!
The instructor I had has these really great biceps and I asked her if she lifted heavy weights on days she didn't teach. She said she only does the Core Fusion workouts and that she highly recommends only doing high rep/light weights. We used only 2# weights and the arm segments were not really that long. I'm going to press for more info when I see her again.

Insanity Grad
Turbo Fire Grad
S90 Grad
P90X2 Grad
Old 08-27-08, 04:45 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Is it September yet? I want these!!!
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-08, 05:07 PM  
Lilly Bea

When are they being released? I am also looking forward to these. I don't want to rain on your parade but according to Amazon the release date is December 2nd. Are they going to be available somwhere else in Septemeber? Please, let me know. Thanks!
Lilly Bea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-08, 06:03 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly Bea
When are they being released? I am also looking forward to these. I don't want to rain on your parade but according to Amazon the release date is December 2nd. Are they going to be available somwhere else in Septemeber? Please, let me know. Thanks!
Post #8 has a Sept date.
ETA: Ooops, Exhale Spa will be selling these in Sept. I wonder if I can have a trip to NY?
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-08, 06:25 AM  
hourglass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly Bea
They're going retail in December. The Exhale Spas are supposed to be selling them in September. They'll be more expensive ($19.99 ea.), but since I want to incorporate these into my routine right away, I'm willing to pay more. The closest Exhale to me is in Boston, but with the price of parking near Newbury St. ($$), and a couple of gallons of gas, it would be cheaper to have them shipped (at least I hope they'll ship!).

Joan
hourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-08, 06:54 AM  
Lilly Bea

Thank you for the info. I am hoping they will ship as well.
Lilly Bea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
core fusion, exhale core fusion