Originally Posted by fitfitterfittest View Post
Ilaria has PowerStrike site open for per video or subscription now

http://www.powerstrike.com/ondemand/videos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
Kiana just opened an online gym:

http://egym.kiana.com/
Thanks so much! I just entered these 2 sites on the list
Debbie - who is Kiana? What kind of workouts does she do? Thanks!
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 05:51 PM  
momof10

Quote:

Oh my gosh, Debbie, this is the one I have been waiting for. Did you sign up? I was hoping she would have some if her TRX classes that look like killer workouts. I wonder if the $5 off monthly subscription would go towards the 90 day option. I was wondering if you did sign up what kind of classes she offers.

Cheryl
Old 10-02-14, 05:08 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Cheryl, I have not signed up. Are you going to?

Yelly, Kiana Tom has been in the fitness industry for years! She's from Hawaii, and she is just gorgeous inside and out.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 05:53 PM  
pharma_gal

Quote:

What type of workouts does she have?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-14, 08:27 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Cheryl, I have not signed up. Are you going to?

Yelly, Kiana Tom has been in the fitness industry for years! She's from Hawaii, and she is just gorgeous inside and out.
I signed up and am not impressed so far. The website says it is compatible with all electronics, but they don't play on my iPad at all. They do play well on my laptop, though. I prefer using my iPad, but that isn't a huge biggie to me. There are thousands of videos and was stated, so I haven't been able to look at all of them. LOL

I previewed two of them and the first one I previewed, she extended the warm up for about 5 minutes while she was waiting for someone to come to class that was late, so there was lots of talking and just standing around. I don't care for that much idle time while I am working out. Once she got to the actual workout, she explained each move she was going to do in detail and showed all the proper form,,which took up about another 3 minutes. Once the 15 minutes was done with the 5 exercises she demonstrated, she was back to demonstrating five more moves. I would say out of the 45 minute workout there was only about 20 minutes of working out. The moves she did were like back rows, lunge to a one arm shoulder press, burpees. There wasn't anything new. I was thinking that she had similar moves to Cathe, but Cathe just gets to the moves. I think for a beginner it would be good to do all the demonstrating. So, I will be previewing the ones that are for the intermediate and advanced ones. I am not sure what levels the ones I previewed were.

I saw some of her workouts with the TRX and they were awesome. I think I just need to check out more of them. She talks almost nonstop. She is really friendly and funny and smiles a lot and seems like she really cares about fitness.

Cheryl
Old 10-02-14, 09:16 PM  
olala

There are tons of YouTube Kiana's workouts and I am not impressed as well.
olala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-14, 08:58 AM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I signed up and am not impressed so far. The website says it is compatible with all electronics, but they don't play on my iPad at all. They do play well on my laptop, though. I prefer using my iPad, but that isn't a huge biggie to me. There are thousands of videos and was stated, so I haven't been able to look at all of them. LOL

I previewed two of them and the first one I previewed, she extended the warm up for about 5 minutes while she was waiting for someone to come to class that was late, so there was lots of talking and just standing around. I don't care for that much idle time while I am working out. Once she got to the actual workout, she explained each move she was going to do in detail and showed all the proper form,,which took up about another 3 minutes. Once the 15 minutes was done with the 5 exercises she demonstrated, she was back to demonstrating five more moves. I would say out of the 45 minute workout there was only about 20 minutes of working out. The moves she did were like back rows, lunge to a one arm shoulder press, burpees. There wasn't anything new. I was thinking that she had similar moves to Cathe, but Cathe just gets to the moves. I think for a beginner it would be good to do all the demonstrating. So, I will be previewing the ones that are for the intermediate and advanced ones. I am not sure what levels the ones I previewed were.

I saw some of her workouts with the TRX and they were awesome. I think I just need to check out more of them. She talks almost nonstop. She is really friendly and funny and smiles a lot and seems like she really cares about fitness.

Cheryl
Thanks for your initial impressions, Cheryl.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-14, 09:51 PM  
LaCatrina

I don't know if this one has been mentioned, but for the vcore fans I found this: http://www.vcoreworkout.com/

Dr. Emily has several videos, it seems they all are available for purchase and they're downloads.

Also, I found this one, free on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfCS...exKMbC1F-tIr7g
Old 10-10-14, 09:41 AM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
I don't know if this one has been mentioned, but for the vcore fans I found this: http://www.vcoreworkout.com/

Dr. Emily has several videos, it seems they all are available for purchase and they're downloads.

Also, I found this one, free on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfCS...exKMbC1F-tIr7g
Forgive me for missing this post earlier Thanks so much for letting us know about it!!
This looks interesting - I absolutely love her V-Core workout! I just wish she had a monthly streaming service for her video library instead of having to purchase each one individually. Has anybody tried any of these?
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
streaming