Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-29-20, 03:14 PM  
Sissy B

Fitbit/Fitness Tracker *March* 2020 Check-In

Welcome to the March 2020 Fitbit/Fitness Tracker Check-In. This check-in is designed for a place to share your daily steps via Fitbit, Apple Watch, pedometer, phone app or anything else you use to track your steps.

If you currently share your steps with another check-in, please continue to do so. But we'd love to hear about how everyone is achieving their goals counting steps.

You can track and record any steps you like via a Leslie workout, treadmill, or just plain old outdoor walking. All steps count! Feel free to just record your steps or log any other workouts you do in addition to your steps here too - yoga, strength training, kettlebells, dance, kickboxing, etc. - or just join in the conversation.

So if you walk or run for fitness and make a habit of counting your steps, please join us here and lets enable each other as we Step to Fitness.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-20, 10:40 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. It was the first day of a new term, and that is always nuts. I did a one mile dog walk because DH is back east for training again. Then I did Firm - Wave Rock it Off.
Happy March!
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-20, 09:45 AM  
dbclark44

Hello Ladies. We're back home in IL. Got back Sunday at 2 PM.

Haven't worked out yet, not even to stretch with Cathe!

The weather has been great since we got back. It was 70 degrees when we got back, but man did we get some seriously loud thunderstorms move through that evening. So glad we weren't on the road driving. Torrential downpours off and on then steady rain. We are getting a lot of rain. Had more storms again last night and they said that's how it's pretty much been the past 2 months. But man the temps are great! Yesterday although dreary and cloudy, the temps were mild during the day in the 50s. High is forecast for 60 with sunny skies today. So there is no excuse for me not to hit the park today.

DH did taxes yesterday and I made a grocery store run. Baked a pork tenderloin in the oven and had that with some mashed potatoes and gravy, and honeyed carrots.

Plan to make a sausage pasta dish later on. Then we'll eat on leftovers for the next couple of days. If DH likes something he'll eat it. Sometimes he's just glad to be able to heat something up without a lot of work to it.

Still haven't unpacked my suitcase. Got my kitchen back in order which was my #1 priority. Lots of time to get to everything else.

Have a great Tuesday ladies!!!

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-20, 09:57 AM  
Sissy B

Sunday, 3/1 - 4030 steps/1.71 miles
Monday, 3/2 - 7717 steps/3.27 miles

Sunday morning we went to church, came home and had lunch while DH cooked a pork roast on his grill. Went back to church for Bible Study at 5 p.m., not realizing that it also included supper. They had a taco bar. So we had the pork roast for supper last night with mashed potatoes.

Yesterday I did a few things around the house and got our tax information together. I have an appointment with our accountant this afternoon.

Deb - Welcome home! It took me a few days to get my suitcase unpacked when I got home last week and I was only gone for a few days. As far as the kitchen goes, I got home last Monday and didn't go to the grocery store until Friday.

Chrys - Will DH's job involve travel once his training is complete?
Old 03-05-20, 08:36 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I did a dog walk this afternoon, and will do more cardio later. My cousin messaged me that my uncle died this morning. I had to leave work to tell my mom (it's her bro in law, and she's known him longer than her sister who married him). She was a mess; so was I. He had been sick with a cold, and when my aunt woke up he was breathing. She went and fed the cat, came back, and he was gone. Such a shock.

Sissy, once DH is all trained, he won't be traveling anymore.
Deb, welcome home! I'm glad you are having good weather after the rain left.

Chrys Dayley
Old 03-05-20, 11:23 PM  
Sissy B

Tuesday, 3/3 - 6291 steps/2.66 miles
Wednesday, 3/4 - 3425 steps/1.45 miles

Tuesday I took our tax documents/info to the accountant. Yesterday I had my hair colored and cut.

Chrys - I'm so sorry for your loss.
Old 03-07-20, 09:13 AM  
cdayley

I'm going to do some sort of a cardio workout this morning, then go to Salt Lake to see Dear Evan Hansen. DIL says I will need tissue because it's about high school kids and suicide. I'm already teary all the time so I'm taking a whole box.
Yesterday I did a dog walk and Firm Power Half Hour.

Chrys Dayley
Old 03-09-20, 12:46 PM  
Sissy B

Thursday, 3/5 - 6024 steps/2.55 miles
Friday, 3/6 - 8320 steps/3.52 miles
Saturday, 3/7 - 7850 steps/3.32 miles
Sunday, 3/8 - 4079 steps/1.73 miles

My sinuses started driving me crazy last week. I've been taking some DayQuil/NyQuil and I'm feeling better. DD came home for Spring Break on Friday afternoon. We all went to a Wine Bar & Bistro for dinner. Saturday we got crawfish for lunch and then went to Costco that afternoon. Sunday was church. DD & DH went on a Daddy/Daughter date to see 1917 and I went to Bible Study. DD had a dentist appointment this morning and we have massages scheduled for tonight. We're going to do some shopping this afternoon before we have the massages.
Old 03-09-20, 03:17 PM  
dbclark44

Tuesday 3/3 Park walk 23 min/1.08 miles
Saturday 3/7 Park walk 43 min/2 miles; 7731 steps/3.50 miles
Sunday 3/8 Park walk 36 min/1.56 miles; 7986 steps/3.57 miles

Hello Ladies. Still dragging a little as I slowly get back into the groove of things. Haven't felt like doing weights or walking on our tm.

Bowled Friday and today. It's raining today so won't be doing any park walking although the temps are great in the 50s for outdoor walking.

I'll be getting back into Cathe soon.

Chrys, sorry for the loss of your uncle.

Sissy, I've had a case of the sniffles more than normal too. It has been breezy here which blows stuff around that's thinking it's time to bloom because of the temps. Hope you feel better soon. I take a daily Zyrtec and up it to twice a day when my symptoms ramp up. One is enough for right now though.

Have a great Monday ladies.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-20, 09:31 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I did a dog walk tonight and yesterday. We are in the middle of registration, one of my co workers is gone, and the time change is killing me. Wah, wah, wah. I have to be up super early the next 2 days - hair appt tomorrow, and I need to leave early to get to Utah for the funeral on Weds.
Deb, it takes a while to adjust to the time changes when you go somewhere for several weeks.
Sissy, enjoy spring break with your DD!

Chrys Dayley

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers