Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 09-07-19, 01:24 PM  
dbclark44

Friday 9/6 - Cathe RWH Hiit Back Shoulders Biceps Premix
Today - Park walk 1 hour/3 miles

I decided to go walking this morning instead of attending the Chair Yoga class at the Y I was debating. Wanted to get in more cardio and figured I can do my own yoga/stretching at home. It was also hard for me to forego walking in 65 degree temps. It was really nice out at 0830 this morning. Getting warmer now so glad I got it done when i did. The park was busy this morning with a few kids soccer games going on, other folks walking, others walking their dogs. Lot of folks out this morning.

I feel very sluggish today, like I could lay around in bed all day doing nothing and I'd feel okay with that. But I am resisting doing that and trying to keep myself moving so I don't succumb to that desire. Nice and sunny here today. Very nice September day.

Have a great Saturday ladies.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-19, 09:32 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. What a week - I just keep reminding myself only 4 more of these weeks in my future, then I smile really big. I was exhausted last night. Today I got lots of cleaning, laundry, and prep for next week done. I also did a 2 mile dance walk while Alexa played music.
Steps: 10,498
Deb, I'm glad you are back to your bowling
Leslie, it is quiet with all the kids gone
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 05:37 AM  
dbclark44

Saturday 9/7 - Cathe Lean Legs & Abs - Chair/Firewalker Band/Barre Premix

I preview Cathe's monthly rotation and see what she's doing that sounds interesting. This one was on tap for one day last week. I didn't do the whole workout but just a 40 minute premix. Got a challenging leg workout. I'm still hanging onto my OnDemand with her and use it when I don't have the workouts available. Most of my DVDs are still in boxes. Just don't want to let go of that dream of moving one day.

Hope you ladies have a great Sunday.

Old 09-08-19, 06:09 PM  
Sissy B

Hi everyone! We got back from North Carolina last night. It's a long drive, but not bad once you get through Atlanta. Atlanta is awful. North Georgia into North Carolina is really pretty though. We had a nice time. The weather was much nicer there too. We went to the Biltmore on Sunday with one of DH's best friends from high school that we haven't seen in years. I loved seeing them connect again. Thief spent the week herding my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's Aussie Doodle. My sister-in-law said he probably thought she was a sheep.

It's hot here today. DH and I went to lunch and then made a trip to Costco to pick up a few things. He's watching the Cowboys/Giants game now.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-19, 07:03 PM  
dbclark44

Sunday 9/8 - Cathe RWH Hiit Chest Shoulders Triceps Premix

This was a nice short 30 minute workout. Went heavy enough to feel it though. I'm doing this 60-day FB challenge where you have to do something everyday and record it or else start over again. I'm on track with 5/60. Need to go post it to the page though. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have done anything today.

Welcome back Sissy. Glad to hear you had a good time.

Old 09-09-19, 01:02 PM  
dbclark44

Monday 9/9 - TM 35 min/1.62 miles; Slim & Limber

Old 09-09-19, 09:24 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. 2 mile treadmill walk tonight for me. Lots of rain here yesterday and crazy busy st work today. DH is letting people know his retirement date in October. Hooray!
Welcome back, Sissy!
Good job with your workouts, Deb. That sounds like a great challenge!
Chrys Dayley
Old 09-10-19, 09:49 PM  
cdayley

I just finished a one mile treadmill walk and Fitprime Weights First.
Old 09-11-19, 07:11 AM  
dbclark44

Tuesday 9/10 - TM 43 min/2 miles; Cathe Strong & Sweaty Boot Camp

I didn't work out until 5 last evening and was not feeling it at all. A few of the exercises I just stood and watched Cathe and crew. Note to self - try and get your workouts done before noon. I should have just stretched after walking and called it a day.

Went to see the movie It Chapter Two yesterday. Not worth paying theater prices for imo. Just another typical thriller movie.

The heat refuses to leave us and I can't wait for fall temps. This wek has been hot hot hot!

Well you ladies have a good Wednesday.

Old 09-11-19, 10:05 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I did 3 miles from Leslie S's Miracle Miles tonight.

Deb, it all of a sudden got cool and fall-like here yesterday. It's supposed to warm back up for a few days, but next week will be cool again.

Chrys Dayley

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers