Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 09-17-19, 07:29 AM  
Cher

AnMrsDe and Clerkin, I agree with Jane..... you two are making me want to resubscribe to Cathe Live to try that leg workout!

Char, Reading about your DH yelling in his sleep made me think about the news story I heard yesterday, (maybe you heard it too) about the girl who was dreaming that her and her fiancé were being chased by bad guys and in her dream, her fiancé told her to swallow her engagement ring. When she woke up her ring was not on her finger. After getting an X-ray, she did, in fact, swallow her ring and had to have surgery to get it out.
I have had Jessica’s Walk Off Belly Fat since it came out and have still not tried it.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-19, 06:40 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post

Char, Reading about your DH yelling in his sleep made me think about the news story I heard yesterday, (maybe you heard it too) about the girl who was dreaming that her and her fiancé were being chased by bad guys and in her dream, her fiancé told her to swallow her engagement ring. When she woke up her ring was not on her finger. After getting an X-ray, she did, in fact, swallow her ring and had to have surgery to get it out.
I have had Jessica’s Walk Off Belly Fat since it came out and have still not tried it.
Oh, no! That poor woman. I sometimes dream I'm eating an ice cream cone, and wake up licking the roof of my upper retainer. haha It makes me laugh every time. What doesn't make me laugh is when I'm chewing gum or eating food in my dream and I wake up to find the bottom retainer moving around. I'm afraid one of these days I'm going to choke on it.

I actually like the 3 mile walk and the short strength workout of WOBF, it's just those things bothered me more than usual yesterday. I'm just being a picky b.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-19, 06:04 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Oh, no! That poor woman. I sometimes dream I'm eating an ice cream cone, and wake up licking the roof of my upper retainer. haha It makes me laugh every time. What doesn't make me laugh is when I'm chewing gum or eating food in my dream and I wake up to find the bottom retainer moving around. I'm afraid one of these days I'm going to choke on it.

I actually like the 3 mile walk and the short strength workout of WOBF, it's just those things bothered me more than usual yesterday. I'm just being a picky b.

Lol - Funny about dreaming eating an ice cream cone and wake up licking your upper retainer. I have had dreams a few times about eating so much junk food and I wake up and feel full!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 03:30 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
I have had dreams a few times about eating so much junk food and I wake up and feel full!
I wish that would happen to me. I always wake up with my stomach growling. Sending good thoughts your way regarding your gyn appt.

Jane, I like your Freestyle Friday idea. I'm going to steal it, except to not make it so obvious, I'll call it Fun Friday.

Have a good weekend, everyone.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 04:02 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Char Steal away! It’s so hard for me to stick with a rotation, even one with a ton of options! I’m already thinking about other workouts and it hasn’t even been two full weeks of kettlebell Kickboxing!

Cher Good luck today! Hope all your tests come back good!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 04:47 PM  
AnMrsDe

OK.....Clerkin, Jane, and anyone else? Get to purchasing Cathe Live downloads!!! I'm already up to $320 worth!!!!! (I gotta dwindle that amount down)!! LOL

T2B, here's your chance!!!!!!! Hope you're doing ok, btw....where are you??
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 08:11 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
OK.....Clerkin, Jane, and anyone else? Get to purchasing Cathe Live downloads!!! I'm already up to $320 worth!!!!! (I gotta dwindle that amount down)!! LOL
Yikes!!! For the current Cathe live catalogue it’s $1862 after the discount. I’m just as concerned with how much space they’ll take up. Nah, I’m more concerned with the money
I really think I would download the PHAs and TBGSs and a few of the kickboxing ones and a few of those metabolic lower body workouts. I’m sure I’m forgetting a lot.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 10:34 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Cher, good luck with your appt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Have a good weekend, everyone.
Gracias e igualmente.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 03:46 PM  
T2B

AnMrsDe - It’s great that Cathe is selling the lives but it is kind of expensive. I probably will take advantage of the 30% off to buy a few, I’m mostly interested in the PHAs.

Jane - thanks for posting the list of Cathe Live workouts you had bookmarked. Gives me a starting place. Like you, I think streaming may be my best option. Great workouts; you have definitely found your mojo!

Cher A belated Happy Birthday to you!!! What did your mom cook for your birthday dinner?

AsSweet - how is your daughter enjoying her summer break? Has school started back for her yet?

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 06:12 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

T2B, hi! She has started school 3 weeks ago, she loves it

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jtwo, just the workouts, sprawl