Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-19, 10:16 AM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~AUGUST 2019~*Everyone Welcome!*

AUGUST, 2019

This month I will be continuing on with my Les Mills subscription, walking, & yoga - (a high rep rotation)

1 - Yvette Bachman Cardio Ankle Weights Full Body Blast (30 out of the 60 min.); LM Body Step #114 Athletic (45 min.) Well, I'm "old school" so I chose not to wear ankle weights with this class. My (older & wiser) favorite instructors taught me never to wear ankle weights during cardio, jumping and the like, as it could cause knee/ankle issues down the road. I'm surprised, I guess, Yvette includes them with all the jumping (as if that wasn't enough of a calorie burn already!). It was still fun without them but I had enough at the halfway mark and was craving a little different cardio with Body Step. This is a goodie! Lots of athletic moves but I think I jumped just as much in this as Yvette's! 507+ calorie burn....[However, maybe a little too much jumping as I was feeling pretty beat up the rest of the day. I guess that rest day yesterday didn't cut it.]
2 - 3.59 mile walk; MYW Flowing in Balance (Melanie Lora Meltzer) Great weather but I'm sure it will end soon! So fun to go on my walks now with my Air Pods and can't believe the difference in sound! Loved this yoga flow which concentrates on balance poses...nice challenge. Love Melanie's voice - so soothing and clear.
3 - LMOD Body Pump #108 (45 min.); MYW Short On Time Flow (Ashley Lorenzo) Liked this BP for total body but not so much the tricep/bicep track. They instruct overhead triceps then you're down to the floor in lightning speed with tricep push-ups and I hardly get into position and you're back up with ovhd tri's again! So during the 2nd rep session and thereon, I just kept doing the ovhd triceps. I used 10's, 12's & 15 for all - but mostly 10's as my arms were getting fried by the end. There are 7 variations of this workout! This one is the total body workout without core. Liked the music in the tri/bi track as it helped to pull me through to the end with those overhead triceps--yowsa! Ashley's class was a fast-paced flow with a fast-talking instructor! I found it energizing but still had great balance work esp. at the end: in standing pigeon, twist opposite elbow to opposite foot, then straighten leg out in front...great twist challenge!

4 - LMOD Body Flow #83 (39 min.); LMOD Body Flow Hip Openers #01 (25 min.) 83 was a great class with awesome strength moves & balance work. Very nice and Dr. Jackie gives great form pointers. The hip opener class was meh...I skipped track 1 (sun sals) and the rest was pretty much pigeon variations. I added on my IT band stretches and hip twists so it ended up being 25 min. I have a lot of other hip opening classes I enjoy more. Just love these, though, for great music during yoga. Feeling very stretched now...esp. the hips!
5 - LMOD Combat & Core Combo #04 (BC 73/CX Worx 23; 60 min.) This was such a fun BC! Wore my gloves and got a great UB workout. But you work the lower body pretty well too throughout and in the Core workout. Some of their core moves can be kind of lame, IMO, so I add in my own to make it more challenging for me. I was futzing around trying to make my handled band work...next time I'll just use a stretchy band. I did use my FW band for the leg conditioning exercises which worked great. Great booty work on the floor at the end, albeit a bit short. My core got worked majorly today!! But really, my total body, wahoo!
6 - LITE Pyramid Pump (w/u); Beast Bulk Arms; LITE Pyramid Pump (TS Pyramid UB--3 sets, sans w/u) I was craving some Beast & Cathe strength today and thought I'd add a little extra tricep and bicep work into my rotation and also to see if I'm losing any strength this past month with my lighter strength workouts. I pretty much matched my poundages in the past, so I'm happy about that at least. PP is a great workout, but just like with the original, my beef is that Cathe doesn't give you enough time b/t sets. I have to pause it every single time and as a result, I don't pull this or the original out very often and I was even using my bench instead of the ball so I didn't have to fiddle with that yet! I guess it wouldn't be an issue if I was using the same 3 poundages for all sets. But as it is, I am scrambling for the right poundages a lot and my w/o area looked like a cyclone had hit as there were DB's anywhere from 5's to 30#'s! None-the-less, a great UB workout used alone or as an add-on doing less sets. I hit failure with a few of Cathe's exercises during the 8 reps and love how easily you can use this workout no matter what strength level you are.
7 - 3.56 mile walk; Eoin's PY4H2 (Shoulder High) I was craving some Eoin yoga, and this one fit the bill since my upper body is so sore from yesterday's workout. It really stretches out the shoulders but also the hips (which Eoin does so superbly).
8 - Yvette Bachman Legs w/ Step Cardio Blast; Michelle's Yin Yoga This class may be my favorite leg workout of hers. It is SOOOOO fun! I hope I won't regret using my step since my knees have been so much better lately but I just had to try it. Cardio moves are done on the step and the floor, but no k/b moves or tricky choreography, just good ol' athletic moves on step, so I loved it. I used my rebounder for a few cardio moves (mostly jacks) but mostly done as is. After the break she does Firewalker band conditioning exercises (which I loved) and also uses the discs for strength moves (no cardio). AND she includes that awesome burpee move with weights toward the end that I love!!! <3 She does use weights for a few leg exercises and a few shoulder and bicep exercises, but I kept it all focused on lower body and back since my UB is STILL sore from Tuesday! Also I took a longer break where Yvette does at around the 40 min. mark to check on laundry. Not much of a stretch at end and added more. GREAT SWEATY LEG CLASS!!!
9- 3.70 mile walk; stretch
10- Rest (anything BUT rest, as we were moving DS into a condo he purchased). Officially an empty nester!

11- Rest (ditto above)
12- LMOD Body Combat #77 (45 min.) A sweaty one with lots of POWER moves! I was glad this one didn't have much jumping, as my stats showed I am still very low on energy today....and need to go over to DS' condo to organize more. It is so cool there...we (I) have it decorated so cute but he did make it his 'man cave' with Green Bay pics and logo everywhere, LOL! But now I have LOADS more room in my workout area since all said 'man cave' items are out of my basement - woo hoo!!
13- LMOD Body Pump 106 (45 min.); YT Heart Alchemy Yoga (10 min. Yoga Quickie-Michelle) This BP was a tough total body workout. I had to keep dropping my weight load on shoulders-esp. after that bicep track--yowsa! Little light on legs so I think this one's focus is more on UB...BUT days later as I type this, I had major quad DOMS....so maybe it wasn't so light on legs after all, LOL! This is one of my favorite Pumps! Felt great to stretch out with this awesome 10 min. add-on...great flow that was packed full of great stuff in 10 min.
14- YT Heart Alchemy Yoga (Total Body Flow-Cardio Flow 44 min.) Totally loved this class as well! I am on a Michelle kick!!
15- X-10 (w/u); Yvette Bachman 20 Min. Cardio & Leg Ankle Weight Workout; Winsor B&T (w/ ankle weights); X-Train (Hip Thrust Challenge - 50 Reps @ 30#BB); EBE 1 (Booty Express); Michelle's Yin Yoga; Mow Max later (2+ miles of steps, plus 1 mile add'l walk to store & back) Loved Yvette's newest short class, but again, I omitted the ankle weights for the cardio but used them for the floor work. I cringe seeing her using them while jumping and especially on that concrete since it is filmed at her pool. Not really enough reps in the floor work to create much of a burn, but in the future, I will do all the floor work at once and all the cardio at once so I don't have to pause it to keep putting on/taking off the ankle weights. I kept the ankle weights on for Winsor B&T and does that make a difference! Inspired by Clerkin and her Booty challenge, I added on a few hip thrusts...boy, am I going to have to work up to those!! I could only muster 50 reps with what was already on my BB. Added on Ingrid's workout which is a great leg finisher after those thrusts! I held the stretches extra long with Michelle. Great leg work today!!
16- YT Heart Alchemy Yoga (Total Body Yoga Reset 38 min.) Love Michelle--so great to revisit her classes! I cleaned DS's condo (again! but this time it wasn't so dirty) and finished up some odds and ends so he can have his first party Sat. night. Well, that didn't take long, LOL! His friends better not trash the place, spill, or break anything is all I gotta say! :/
17- LMOD Body Step #114 (30 min.); YT Heart Alchemy Yoga (Total Body Yoga Balance Flow 36 min.) Very fun Body Step class with awesome music! "Girls Like You....ya ya ya" Loved that one during the stretch. Michelle's class was added to my favorites list...SUPERB balance work in a flow. She comes to an abrupt halt at the end on the floor, though, doing forward bend stretches and right into shavasana, so I added on spinal twists and happy baby pose as my lower back was needing more. Great, great balance challenge! Each class is better than the last.

18- YT Heart Alchemy Yoga (Power Yoga Workout for your Best Summer Body - 40 min.) This class is much better than its' title. Lots of vinyasas so it was very cardio oriented with strength, stamina, and range of motion poses. Michelle includes a little more self-improvement talk than in previous classes I've tried. Feeling great!
19- LMOD Body Pump #98 (55 min.) A good one! Chest & shoulder tracks are KILLER!
20- Yvette Bachman Kickboxing/High Calorie Cardio Blast (70 min.) I still rate this one with 3 hearts...love it so much! Non-stop fun kickboxing cardio (lots of kicks, too!) until 45 min. mark when she takes a water break. Toward the end, Yvette uses a FW band for standing leg work and floor work with hydrants (but not many so I did them, LOL). Total leg fryer that is a fabulous endurance workout!! 514 cal burn.
21- MYW Regular Daily Practice (Melanie Lora Meltzer-33 min.) Great class touching on all the major asanas....has a fantastic IT band stretch and spinal twists which made it that much better for me.
22- LITE Metabolic Blast (Main w/o + 6 pack abs #2) I was missing my Cathe girl + metabolic workouts!! The voice/music ratio was much better today now that I'm using a different TV...yay! I used mostly 10's, some 8's, and 5's/3's for the shoulder raises. Used 12's for presses/pullovers. I was huffin' and a'puffin'! Love this one, just wish there was a little more tricep work included....
23- LMOD Body Combat 78 (30 min.); LMOD Body Pump #108 Arms (18 min.); LMOD Body Flow #83 Flexibility Short (14 min.) Great little combo of mine (no pre-programed combo). Since there wasn't much tricep or bicep work (just major shoulder work) in Cathe's w/o yesterday, I added on the BP Arms which is just a short workout working triceps, biceps and shoulders. But instead of working shoulders after triceps and biceps, I went back and did a 2nd round of triceps. Awesome! Great stretch with the BF. Side note: it was soooo nice to work out for the first time in my *new* (it feels like it, anyway!) workout area!!! And everything got spring cleaned down there, too, which feels so nice. <3
24- 2.39 mile walk; Mow Max/yard work (2+ miles worth of steps)

25- No formal workout but helped DS pull weeds in his flower beds - 3.5 hours It was time to focus on the outside at his condo...wow, that was rough with so much overgrown stuff! But it looks so much better....he really has a lot of beautiful flowers growing there.
26- I cancelled LMOD & MYW (favorite sites!) and thought I'd subscribe to Cathe On Demand (which is actually cheaper than the other two together). I did a blender workout (by another Cathlete) of Circuit: High Reps + HiiT 40/20 = 60 min. It was awesome! Sticking to my high rep rotation, it consisted of HiiT intervals alternated with High Rep weight segments....so fun! There was a lot of up/down prevalent and probably missed at least one rep of each segment to get into position, but overall, I loved it! I needed a workout with good music and to the beat, so I didn't miss LMOD too awful much. Added on an add'l stretch for my lower body which is so sore from stooping in his flower beds yesterday!!
27- Deepen Your Practice (Twists) Organizing my workouts, I came across DYP....I kind of forgot about it! This class is a good one....I skipped headstand, so it was more like 66 min. I'm going to try and do more of my yoga dvd's. Now all my workouts and bookcase/cabinets are all cleaned out and organized. Feels good! ETA: I decided to put some mulch down at DS' condo: 1.5 hours (He didn't ask me to and since my parents didn't need me and I was caught up at home and since it was such a nice day, I didn't mind). :-)
28- Cathe Live PHAT (#94) I'm baaaackk! Missed Live so much and feels great to be back in the groove!! I haven't been this sweaty for quite awhile!! Even upped my weights on a few exercises since I've done this one. So beautiful these last couple days...perfect 77* weather....I think up reasons to go places with my sunroof open, LOL.
29- Yoga30For30 (Edge) Sweaty with lots of plank variations...I love how challenging it is, but it seemed a little easier today. Missed Travis!! Did some planting at my house and DS’ place (1 hour). Got some good deals on perennials!
30- XTrain Cardio Leg Blast/LITE Rev'd Up Rumble Calorie Crush (my workout blender workout=45 min.); ETA: Mow Max/Yard Work 2 hours Loved this combo! I alternated both workouts but sometimes doing 3 cardios in a row from LITE and it seemed more metabolic. I omitted Rounds 8, 9, & 10 from CLB but used all the others. Ha, omitted the jump up on step & step off/straddle up & step down exercise! ;-) I grabbed 20's on the forward lunges (noticed Cathe grabs 15's, but matched her on the rest of the poundages). I forgot how Cathe uses the step for the forward lunges - (that's how I always do forward lunges for my knees. Not sure why she doesn't use the step more often?) You can really notice the difference in sound with these two workouts...wishing CLB's music was louder, then the Calorie Crush comes on and it is blaring! Love seeing what's coming up next in the right corner. Enjoyed revisiting CLB immensely! It boasts good music (albeit soft) and has one of the BEST w/u's & stretches of her workout library. And I had so much fun scouting around the workout blender site to revisit all my other concoctions from years ago! Talk about falling into a rabbit hole....LOL
31- Yvette Bachman Fat Blasting Cardio & Kettlebell Class (45 min.); Michelle's Deep Stretch Yoga - Hips & Hammies (20 min.) LOVED this Yvette class! The music is almost inaudible but I was having so much fun I didn't even notice. And how it sailed right by....I couldn't believe a 1/2 hour went by already! I used a 10, 15, & 25# KB and it had a lot of fun moves. I must admit, though, I was holding my breath when Yvette and the class participants were swinging those bells around and her kitties were within a few feet. Yikes! Great class - it may not be one of her hardest, but it was the perfect intensity for me today. But I did have to add on another stretch....what's with these 2 min. stretches??? Michelle's was an all floor stretch targeting hips...so glad I found another add-on stretch that's just as good as her Yin Yoga! <3
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 10:26 AM  
Luv2WO

Wahoo!!!

1. PBL Powerhouse Perfection, Hip and Thigh Slimming workout, Everyday Essentials Arms with Weights
2. Barre3 Centered Burn, PBL 5 Min More Legs with Band, Abs Magic Circle and Stretch workouts
3. Rest Day
4. PBL Trim and Slim Lower Body, Weightless Arms, Graceful Flowing Stretch Routine
5. PBL Barre Blast workout, Lisa's Favorites Abs, Trim It Down Leg workout, Essentrics PM workout
6. PBL Stand Up Caribbean Pilates, Lisa's Favorites Lower Body workout
7. PBL Standing Legs workout, Brooklyn Burn, BB Mat Stretch
8. Barre3 Burner, TBL Day 1 Jump Start Abs
9. PBL May Makeover Complete Body, Total Trim Down Leg workout, TBL Day 2 Jump Start Arms and Back
10. TBL Tighten, PBL Toned in 10 Flexibility
11. Callanetics 10 in 10, BB Daily Dance Stretch
12. TBL Tone, BB Mat Stretch
13. PBL Spring Into Summer Core Strength, Fast and Firm Lower Body, Essentrics SIM Upper Body and Hamstrings
14. Essentrics BSS 1 Ultimate Leg Sculptor, Express Arm Toning, PBL Express Barre Sculpt
15. PBL Winter Weights Sculpting Routine, Everyday Essentials Back Strength, Essentrics Leg, Butt and Thigh Thinner
16. Essentrics Barre Tone and Release with Gail, PBL Hamstring Booster
17. PBL Luscious Legs workout, Abs of Steel
18. PBL Detox Stretch
19. Callanetics CD Level 1, 30 min walk
20. Callanetics CD Level 1, 30 min walk
21. Callanetics CD Level 1
22. Callanetics CD Level 1
23. Callanetics CD Level 1
24. Callanetics CD Level 2
25. Rest Day
26. Callanetics CD Level 2
27. Callanetics CD Level 2
28. Callanetics CD Level 2
29. Callanetics CD Level 2
30. Callanetics CD Level 2
31. Callanetics CD Level 2, 30 min walk
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 10:56 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

~~~ AUGUST ~~~

1 - GYM for recumbent, arc trainer, some PT on the cable machine and some upper body machines; my own back yoga; 6,890 steps.

2 - Lee Holden Qigong for Healthy Joints; 5,010 steps.

3 - Sick from the heat and humidity. Had a brief stroll at the beach and mostly read inside; 4,970 steps.

4 - Gym to escape humidity. Just a few weight machines and recumbent bike; 4,242 steps. Also Yoga Ranger Hip Flexor Release and 4,242 steps.

5 - Qigong for Healthy Bones; Jane Fonda Prime Time Walkout Level 1; RaviAna Transformer; 8,700 steps.

6 - Build & Burn Upper Body Supersets; PT/Yoga; 5,264 steps.

7 - PT/Yoga; 4,865 steps.

8 - AM premix from RaviAna AM/PM; Winsor Power Sculpt Abs and PT; 6,294 steps.

9 - Melina Meza Summer Yin Restorative Practice (Gaia); beach walk; walk in the evening to get my 10,000; 10,029 steps.

10 - Build & Burn Cardio Core; my own deep stretch series; after dinner walk; 10,168 steps.

11 - PT/yoga; walks at beach, campus and around block; GYM for 20 minutes recumbent bike and weight machines; 10,356 steps.

12 - Lunch walk; tough physical therapy session; 8,630 steps.

13 - Lucy W-R 20 Minute Inch Loss Burn Fat Tone Your Body; Yoga Everyday - Outer Hips by Nichole Goldman (Gaia); 7,443 steps.

14 - I invented a PT cocktail yesterday - made it more palatable by using the standing warmups from RaviAna Stretch Strengthen, then all the PT, and wrapped up with the hips and low back segment, the chair stretches (on the floor) and of course, savanana. That worked out great! Also 6,117 steps.

15 - PT/yoga; 4,579 steps.

16 - Therapeutic Pilates at PT; Yee's Yoga for Back Care; 6,235 steps.

17 - Feeling icky - rest day; 5,058 steps.

18 - Made myself ride recumbent bike at the gym for 20 minutes; 4,275 steps.

19 - An evening matrix from RaviAna AM/PM Yoga; 5,184 steps.

20 - Winsor Dynamic Sculpting Ball 20 Minute; PT floor work; LWR 7 Minute Fat Burning Workout, Arm, Ab & Thigh; RaviaAna Opening the Third Eye meditation; 5,909 steps.

21 - Physical therapy; 4,550 steps.

22 - Private reformer session at PT - wow! And 6,001 steps.

23 - LWR 20 Minute Lose Weight Burn Calories Tone .. At Home; beach walk; 8,714 steps.

24 - GYM for 20 minutes recumbent; 6,638 steps.

25 - YoQi Daily Energy Balance; Templesounds Quick Chakra Reset; beach walk; GYM for recumbent and weight machines; 8,702 steps.

26 - PT; 6,092 steps.

27 - Project You Upper Body & Abs; Jane Fonda PM Yoga Relaxation; 7,757 steps.

28 - Nothing formal; 5,906 steps.

29 - Reformer Pilates at PT; Michelle Dozois Next Move upper body workout; walk around neighborhood; 9,390 steps.

30 - Beach walk; 9,106 steps.

31 - PT and beach walk; 9,266 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 10:58 AM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 11:31 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

August 2019!

1 Pilates Nest - Pilates Strong Arms with Weights - 16 minutes; Jill Miller - Yoga Tune Up: Level 1, Month 2, Program B - 19 minutes
2 Pilates Nest - Pilates for Self Love - 34 minutes; Jane Adams - Yoga for Beginners: Complete Floor Practice - 28 minutes
3 Suzanne Bowen - Flat Belly Barre: Classic Barre - 30 minutes; Jessica Smith - Gentle Yoga - Flow 1 (Neck & Shoulders) - 20 minutes
4 Pilates Nest - Pilates for Tight Hips - 15 minutes & Pilates for Neck Tension & Pain Relief - 9 minutes
5 Pilates Nest - Pilates for Bone & Balance/Strength & Health - 32 minutes
6 Stationary Bike - 20 minutes; Pilates Nest - Short & Sweet Pilates - 15 minutes
7 Rest Day
8 Pilates Nest - Pilates for Tight Hips - 15 minutes & PNMC Stretch & Calm - 15 minutes
9 Faithful Workouts - Spain: Cardio & Strength - 20 minutes; Pilates Nest - 10 Minute Pilates for Arms & Shoulders - 10 minutes
10 Pilates Nest - Tone & Open Band Workout - 30 minutesPBL - Neck Rehabilitation Stretch - 17 minutes & Just 5 Minutes More Stretch with the Band - 7 minutes
11 The Firm - Super Body Sculpt - 40 minutes; PBL - No More Neck & Shoulder Pain - 18 minutes
12 Dog Walk - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Pilates for Bone & Balance/Strength & Health - 32 minutes
13 Pilates Nest - Pilates for Posture Ring Workout - 7 minutes, Lower Body Lift Ring Workout - 7 minutes, & How to Release Neck & Shoulder Tension, Tightness & Stress - 6 minutes; Pilates By Lisa - Just Five Minutes More Stretch with the Band - 5 minutes
14 Dog Walk - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Total Body Toning with Weights - 30 minutes
15 Pilates Nest - Thigh & Booty - 15 minutes
16 Pilates Nest - Restore & Relax - 33 minutes
17 Gilad - Express: Cardio Basics, Buns & Thighs, & Cool Down - 25 minutes; Rodney Yee - Yoga Now: PM Practice - 10 minutes
18 Gilad - Express: Warmup, Back, & Core Foundations - 25 minutes; PBL - Just Five Minutes More Stretch with the Band - 5 minutes
19 Gilad - Express: Cardio Basics & Shoulders - 18 minutes; Pilates Nest - 10 Minute Pilates for Abs - 10 minutes; Faithful Workouts - Stretching to the Hymns - 12 minutes
20 Pilates Nest - Quick Total Body Pilates - 13 minutes & Standing Up Pilates - 8 minutes
21 Pilates Nest - Balance & Flexibility Ball Workout - 25 minutes
22 Pilates Nest - Pilates Plank Challenge Workout - 10 minutes & 10 Minute Pilates for Legs; Dog Walk - 35 minutes
23 Pilates Nest - Standing Pilates - 30 minutes
24 Dog Walk - 35 minutes; Lauren Gleisberg - Upper Body Workout - 15 minutes; Gina B - Stretch & Relax - 10 minutes
25 Dance That Walk (Gina B) - Total Body Circuit 2: Upper Body Circuit - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Pilates for Spine & Back Health - 12 minutes
26 Pilates Nest - Pilates for Bone & Balance/Strength & Health - 32 minutes
27 Lauren Gleisberg - Lower Body - 15 minutes; Dog Walk - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - PNMC - Upper Body Strength & Sculpt - 11 minutes
28 Gilad - Total Body Sculpt - Volume 1, Episode 1 - 25 minutes; Pilates Nest - PNMC Posture Power - 10 minutes
29 Dog Walk - 35 minutes; Pilates Nest - PNMC Lower Body Tone - 11 minutes; Michelle Dozois - Ultimate Workout: Stretch - 15 minutes
30 KCM - Circuit Burn - Workout 1 + warmup - 35 minutes; Pilates Nest - PNMC Full Body Fusion - 10 minutes; Jane Fonda - Am/PM Yoga - Relaxation - 10 minutes
31 Walk - 30 minutes; KCM - Body Design - Yoga Flow - 15 minutes or so

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 11:54 AM  
clerkin11

In for August

1) walk outside 45 minutes - gorgeous perfect day
2) Andrea Orbeck Supermodel Butt & Thighs - what a great workout! Lots of the same stuff Bret Contreras is recommending (but before his time lol). The only bad thing with this workout is that I bought it as a download, but she didn't do regular downloads - I have to use fluxplayer. So, I had to do the workout on my kindle. Not ideal setup but I forget how good this workout can be. I upped the intensity of the cardio and got a good sweat on to boot. I need to do this one more as part of my boot focus workouts.
3)-4) nothing - didn't feel great this weekend so didn't work out
5) LMOD Body Pump 97
6) walk 30 minutes
7) First 30 minutes or so of Cathe Birthday Bash plus Edge Booty Extreme Booty workout - the EBE Booty workout alternates booty exercises with cardio, but since I had already done cardio, I just kept doing the booty exercises for longer. Great workout overall - burned almost 500 calories which I never do!! I was drenched in sweat.
8) short walk - like only 15 minutes
9) Cathe Supercuts plus 100 rep barbell hip thrust challenge - but I didn't do 100 lol. I did around 75-80. Haven't done supercuts in forever and it's a lot of fun. Fast moving, lots of variety.
10) Rest - had company over
11) Rest - had company over - really it was family each day, but it involves cleaning, cooking and entertaining. Lots of fun, but no time to work out.
12) LMOD Body Combat #72 plus the Single Leg Burnout workout from Edge Booty Extreme 1. My LMOD subscription is coming to an end I had it for 3 months, so I am going to stop for now and use dvd's or other workouts I have for a while. Will definitely subscribe again though because it was a lot of fun!!!!
13) nothing - didn't even take a lunch at work today
14) Guess I still have LMOD. I must not have cxd soon enough. Oh well 20 minutes step from LMOD then Butt Bible Lower and Upper body workouts level one. Picked up a used copy of Butt Bible from Amazon and while her talking is annoying, the exercises are great. My booty is really perking up from all the booty work I've been doing.
15) LMOD Body Combat #71 plus Winsor B&T - fun workout today! Seeing AnMrsDe's workouts always reminds me what a good workout Winsor B&T is to include in my workouts.
16) Core Movements Vol 5 Bottoms Up plus parts of Cathe Bodyweight & Bands. Core movements was a virgin workout I've had for a while. I did like it . It has some good mobility work in it and it's not too hard, which is just what I wanted today.
17) nothing
18) nothing
19) KCM Cardio Pump - the premix that alternates boxing with strength moves. I really liked this premix and this workout in general. I haven't done it in a while and saw someone else use this premix and I was intrigued.
20) walk outside 45 minutes
21) Cathe Live Road Trip Leg Day - Woo! How does Cathe turn everything into a cardio workout? I guess by being fast paced lol. I wanted to do a leg day and this was a good one - 4 rounds of exercises with a band finisher at the end of each round. Have been missing Cathe Live so I caved and re-subscribed today.
22) walk outside 60 minutes
23) Cathe Live Kickboxing and Core - really enjoyed this one! Lots of boxing followed by kicking drills and then core. I even liked the core work!
24) Helped BIL & SIL move to gorgeous new lake house. That was exercise enough lol.
25) nothing - wiped out from the long day before
26) Cathe Live Total Body Stability Ball - it was a total body strength, more endurance focused, and actually also cardio workout. All low impact. It was different and fun. Then tacked on 10-15 minutes of banded booty work. Good workout today
27) walk outside 40 minutes
28) War (similar to body combat) for 30 mins plus the Butt Bible workout 2
29) walk outside 45 minutes
30) Cathe Live Better Body Bootcamp plus 100 barbell hip thrusts with the glute loop - super sweaty fun workout -burned aroune 450 calories! That's a lot for me.
31) went to the Fair and got in over 11k steps. Will do some stretching later. After this nap....
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 12:04 PM  
Tammie M

August

1 - Cathe IMAX 3 -Premix #4 (Intervals 6-10) + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 421
2 - Exhale Core Fusion 30 Day Sculpt: Week 2, Day 6 + Metamorphosis by Tracy: Omnicentric Transform 3: Day 61-70 + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 412
3 - Chris Freytag Prevention Walk Yourself Fit: Body Shaping Workout + Meaghan Kennedy Townsend Element Targeted Toning Yoga: Abs & Core + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 403
4 - Suzanne Bowen 10 Minute Solution: Pilates Perfect Body + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 404
5 - Cathe IMAX 3 -Premix #3 (Intervals 1-5) + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 422
6 - The Firm Tough Tape 2 + The Firm 5 Day Abs - Day 3
7 - Petra Kolber Cardio Interval Training - main workout & bonus with Baron Baptiste + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 413
8 - Exhale Core Fusion 30 Day Sculpt: Week 2, Day 7 + Metamorphosis by Tracy: Omnicentric Transform 3: Day 71-80 + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 405
11 - Charlene Prickett Serious Curves
12 - Charlene Prickett Cruising Altitude
13 - Grace Lazenby All the Right Moves
14 - Kim Alexis Slim and Slide + Rainbeau Mars Pure Sweat Yoga Practice
15 - Christi Taylor Strength, Balance & Flexibility
16 - Gin Miller Intense Moves + Rodney Yee Power Yoga for Beginners
17 - Marguerite Baca Buns of Steel Yoga
18 - Charlene Prickett Muscle Building
20 - Kayoga Beginner's Yoga
21 - Janice Saffell Brand New Butt and More
22 - Petra Kolber 10 Minute Solution: Dance Off Belly Fat! + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 420
23 - Suzanne Bowen 10 Minute Solution: Slim & Sculpt Pilates + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 405
24 - Christi Taylor Totally Cool Step + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 414
25 - Christine Bullock 10 Minute Solution: Butt Lift - all
26 - KCM 30 MTF Strong and Lean - Intervals Premix
27 - Christi Taylor Totally Cool Step - Bonus W/U, Bonus Cardio & Bonus Abs + Rodney Yee Yoga: Core Cross Train- Strength + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 423
29 - KCM 30 MTF Cardio Sculpt Overload - all + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 424
30 - Cathe Cardio Fusion - All Step Cardio Premix + Classical Stretch Season 4 - 415
31 - The Firm: The Tortoise
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 12:41 PM  
Cher

August

1. About a 45 minute bike

2. Circuit Burnout 90 Lower Body Circuit

3. Circuit Burnout 90 Upper Body Circuit

4. Circuit Burnout 90 Sport Yoga Lower Body

5. Cathe Body Max 2 warm-up, LITE Pyramid Pump Lower Body Up - first 2 sets of each exercise, LITE Body Weight & Bands Firwalkers & Puddle Jumpers and 30 minute walk later in the afternoon.

6. Warm-up and Mile 2 of Jessica Smith’s 4 Mile Powerwalk dvd and LITE Pyramid Upper Body Up premix - first 2 sets.

7. Dropped DS car at auto repair place and the 3 miles back home.

8. 40 minute bike ride

9. Leslie’s Purple Mile and Cathe’s Intermediate Fit Fit Tower workout.

10. Nothing

11. Nothing

12. I was reading a post about 4DS weight work and decided to do that this week. So, my workout yesterday was 4DS High Intensity Step (no blasts.....didn’t want to tire myself out ) and 4DS Chest and Back. I haven’t done this weight work in years! (I didn’t realize this came out over 10 years ago! It sure doesn’t seem like it was that long ago). Since I’m also wimpier now than I was when I last did this one, I went down in weights a little on a few exercises but got in a good workout.

13. 4DS Lower Intensity Step (no blasts) and 4DS Shoulders

14. 45 minute walk.

15. 4DS Kickboxing (about the first 20 minutes) and 4DS Lower Body.

16. 4DS Bicep & Triceps (first 3 rounds....biceps & triceps were fried enough).
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 01:00 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Agosto - August - Août

01- EZ Shaper Pro: ReBuild BodyBuilding-BodySculpting (virgin) + Pilates Skinny Jeans (virgin) + Si6: Slim & Limber. Nice combo, RB has a strong UB focus and the Pilates complimented it nicely, 45 min. total, nice burn! When I took my S&L out my DD told me, you like that one isn't it? You always stretch it out with that one lol. Those free Bosu DVDs are torturing me, wished they shipped internationally, oh well.
02- Rob Glick's Calorie Combustion (virgin) + Stretch (my own). CC was fun and challenging, loved it!
03- Greg Cook's Absolutely Abs (virgin) + JNL: 10 Minute Total Body + Fusion Stretch.
04- Rest day.
05- Step360: 360 Sculpting (10 min.) & Get on the Ball (22 min.) + Stretch Max: Ball segment.
06- Step360: 360 Sculpting (10 min.) & Step It Up (20 min.) + Perfect in Ten Stretch: Upper Body, Back & Hips + Hips & Legs. Happy to be able to use my Step360 wos with my BBT.
07- Bosu: Long and Lean (virgin) + PiTS: Intense Stretch.
08- EZ Shaper Pro: Shape and Sculpt + Step360: Ab Blast & Cardio Explosion +Si6: Slim & Limber. SaS was awesome, Shawn is a fitness group instructor, and I am sure she offers BodyPump classes, because it was like a BodyPump workout using the EZ Shaper, first track squats, chest, lunges, biceps, triceps, shoulders and abs, it was tough and good, talk about the burn, wow.
09- Bosu: Total Body Workout (virgin)+ Si6: Slim & Limber. TBW was very good, while I previewed I wished there was a mute option pour Douglas, but I didn't noticed him much while doing it, it looked easy, but it got me sweating like crazy. My left knee if bothering me a bit, it looks like I will have to take a little break from these workouts, which saddens me, I love them!
10- Rest day. Tired, didn't sleep enough.
11- Rest day. Headache.
12- Breakthru Pilates Sculpt (virgin) + PGX: Replenish (virgin). BPS was awesome, great wotkout! There were quite a bit of balancing moves, and to my surprise, I was able to do them flawlessly, I certainly attribute that to my past step360/bosu workouts.
13- Joint mobility warm up (my own) + Riptensity: Rip and Repeat (virgin) + Kathy Smith's PGX: Core Conditioning (virgin) + Replenish. Wow, RaR was challenging but fun, I had to pause the DVD twice to catch my breathe, it was 4 tabata rounds, each round gets harder, I used my Beleboom Balance Trainer for some of the exercises, and I was able to follow the advance moves for most of it, it was awesome! CC was pretty good too again added my BBT for some exercises to up the challenge, R is a great stretch.
14- Sports Hoop: Workout Class 2 (virgin). Nice, just what I needed today. For the arm section they changed to a smaller hoop, and I was like uh-oh... My DD heard me and came back with her hula hoop which is a lot smaller than my weighted hoop, and said, you don't have to worry mama, now you can keep going! so cute!
15- Rest day. Super tired.
16- Active recovery day. Outdoor activity w/family + 10 min. hooping in the evening.
17- Bosu: Equilibrium (virgin). Nice! I really enjoyed it.
18- SS: Cool It Off! I used my BBT for the warm up, bird-dog exercise and back extensions. CharM, Little Sugar would be happy to coach you!

Recovery Week:

19- Stretch & Joint Mobility Therapy. Great workout.
20- 10 minute hula hooping warm up (my own) + Maui Pilates Abs Made Easy.
21- Element Pilates Weight Loss for Beginners + PGX: Replenish.
22- Pilates for Beginners w/Kristin McGee.
23- 10 minute hooping + The Method Dynamic Firming & Flexing in the p.m..
24- Rest day. 10 minute hooping in the p.m.
25- Rest day.

Back to Action:

26- Bosu Xplode: Burn (virgin). Great workout! It was easy to modify the two bosu drills segment, I also modified the chest flys on the two stability balls, I did chest flyes with dumbbells on the stability ball instead, the stretch at the end was nice too.
27- Bosu Xplode: Fuse (virgin). This one was hard, and not as fun.
28- Rest day.
29- Bosu Xplode: Amp (virgin) + Stretch and foam roll. Fun, I loved this one, I used my Ugi for some of the double bosu drills, it worked great.
30- Bosu Xplode: Load (virgin) + Si6: Slim & Limber. Load was good, I really enjoyed it, but I will need a warm up for his wam up! So far, this set is a winner for me.
31- Bosu Xplode: Burst (virgin) + Ugi: Stretch It Out. Burst... All I can say... I SURVIVED!!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-19, 01:26 PM  
T2B

august...

1. rest day...
2. XTRAIN: Biceps & Triceps
3. XTRAIN: Legs (Standing + Barre)
4. XTRAIN: All Out Low Impact HiiT. Mid-day - TAE BO Amped: Jump Start Cardio. Love! Typical Billy except half the class is using an Amped bar. So random, a couple of years ago I got rid of a broken standing fan and thought the metal pole looked interesting and would make a perfect sub for the amped bar so I set it aside. It does. A dowel end cap can be used to cap the ends, if you are so inclined. Added 4 oz magnets to the ends, capped, and voila, I have a better, for me, amped bar. The pole is adjustable too.

5. rest day...
Week 2
6. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Chest, Back & Shoulders + YOUv2: Work It! Shake It!
7. XTRAIN: Cardio Leg Blast. Still !
8. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Biceps & Triceps + YOUv2: Rock it Out!
9. XTRAIN: Legs (Standing, Barre, Ball + Stretch
10. (S) Rockout Knockout. S = substitute. Love!
11. XTRAIN: All Out Low Impact Hiit

12. rest day...
Week 3
13. XTRAIN: Cardio Leg Blast. Dang, still not easier.
14. (S) ICE: Rock’m Sock’m Kickbox + Blizzard Blast! Love!
15. XTRAIN: Chest, Back, Shoulders! Love!
16. RKS #1 + XTRAIN: Legs (Standing, Barre, Floor). Great combo. Love! I saw an entertainment news item that Doug Rinehardt & his wife had twins about a month ago. I wonder if Doug still uses kettlebell. I’d really like to know what Owen is doing. The system should have been named Owen Kettlebell System featuring DR.
17. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Biceps & Triceps + YOUv2: Move Your Body! Love, Love!. Starting to really see results!
18. XTRAIN: All Out Low Impact HiiT + YOUv2: Rock It Out!! Love

19. rest day...
Week 4
20. RKS #1 + XTRAIN Legs (Standing, Barre, Stretch). Love! P.M. YOUv2: Move Your Body. Still love YOUv2 as background as I listen to podcasts or music. These are imprinted on my brain. The movement in these are way better for my body than Leslie. Too much Leslie = tight left hip flexor.
21. XTRAIN: Burn Sets Biceps and Triceps. Love! P.M. YOUv2: Rock It Out!
22. (S) LITE: Cardio Party + Boxing/Stretch Only. I did the full workout first, including stretch, but afterwards decided I needed more steps to start the day so did the Boxing Only + Stretch which is only 16 minutes.
23. (S)BODYBLAST: Kick, Punch & Crunch. Nice throwback. I used to think this was my hardest workout. A great hi/lo workout. TGIF!!!
24. XTRAIN: Chest, Back and Shoulders. P.M. YOUv2: Sweat Sensation
25. (S) RWH: Lift It HiiT It Legs. Took me 49 minutes to do this 40 minute workout. Whew!

26. rest day...
Week 5
27. XTRAIN: Burn Sets - Chest, Back & Shoulders. P.M. YOUV2: Work It! Shake It!
28. XTRAIN: Cardio Leg Blast
29. XTRAIN: Bi’s & Tri’s. P.M. YOUv2: Rock It Out!
30. XTRAIN: Tabatacise Timesaver Premix #7 (Tabata 1-2 + Burn Sets Back) & YOUv2: Sweat Sensation. Tabatacise is such an odd workout to me; not really enjoyable, jumpity, jump, jump...but I loved doing Burn Sets Back. The heart rate feature on my Charge 2 stopped working yesterday. I’m hoping it is a firmware issue that will be fixed and not something that FitBit did intentionally to try and get me to update my Fitbit. TGIF and a long, holiday weekend!
31. (S) TAE BO AMPED: Fat Burn Accelerator! . Love! I saw Billy on a segment of Good Morning America a couple of weeks ago. He is doing something called Boom Box, made me wonder if he is still affiliated with Tae Bo or did he sell the rights to the name. Billy looked so short standing next to Michael Strahan until I looked up Michael’s height. Michael is 6’5 and Billy is 6 ft tall. Billy still looks great, still has that positive energy. Love!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts