Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-19, 12:04 PM  
sherry7899

The original one is the six week total transformation system that was released in 2015. The four individual dvds is Walk Strong 2.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 12:10 PM  
bubbles76

No Walk Strong is a set. The dvds are not sold separately.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 12:20 PM  
Sara1000

Thanks, I'll keep looking
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 12:31 PM  
Sara1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
No Walk Strong is a set. The dvds are not sold separately.
OK, it must be this one. I thought I once had that set but the clips don't look familiar

Oh wait! Amazon says I purchased it in 2015 - I wonder why I got rid of it. No recollection
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 04:24 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Is the Walk Strong 3 worth getting? I’ve been debating about it for a long time.
I debated it for a year! I saved up my Amazon points and then used the 10% off code (from the other Jessica thread) and gave it to myself as a present. I am really glad I did! I thought it would too easy, but I was wrong! I've done four of the workouts this week, all with the intention of also doing another workout after since they are just 30 mins. However, I've been huffing and puffing too much to even consider adding to them! I've been doing pretty much only Tracie Long and Cathe and KCM workouts for the past few years so I haven't done any Jessica workouts in the last five years -- I ended up with a wonky shoulder after too many burpees this past year (argh!) and thought I'd start the new year with something lighter. But I have been really surprised at how much my heart rate stays elevated through all of her workouts -- and those beautiful backgrounds are motivating to get through these snowy dark mornings!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 08:42 AM  
bubbles76

Lori I agree 100% about Walk Strong 3. The only workout I didn't really care for was the step workout. I tried that once. I love the changing weather in the background!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 09:23 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Lori I agree 100% about Walk Strong 3. The only workout I didn't really care for was the step workout. I tried that once. I love the changing weather in the background!
Interesting. Walk Strong 3 is my least favorite of Jessica's sets. I tried most of the workouts once, some I started and never finished and I'm just not feeling the love. Maybe one day I'll try it again but probably not any time soon. My favorite of Jessica's sets is WS2. So much variety and so much fun!
Old 01-11-19, 11:24 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
I also really like the changing weather in the background! Especially the boats that go by -- I need beautiful backgrounds just to get through a workout in January!

I really liked the step workout, but I am just grateful for an easy choreography step workout these days... I am just amazed at how much my heartrate stays up in these workouts!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 02:22 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

Quote:
Trixoo, I actually like her fusion workouts from the Ultimate Weight Loss Collection set and her 10 Pounds Down Cardio Abs workouts the best. And I like the strength work from the first Walk Strong over Walk Strong 3, as it seems slower and more controlled. It does help that you don't think that the 30 Day set have her easiest walks, as I was kind of concerned about that. Don't need more walking workouts that are too low intensity -- I've also got some Leslie walks, Chris Freytag, and a couple of others.
Sorry for not replying sooner. I love those fusion workouts too, as well as Poise and Grace from WS2 and the one on WS1...well, okay, all of them! Here new feel good fusion is really nice, although it's long (45 mins?).

I've only done Cardio Abs once, so I can't help estimate if these are the level cardio you're looking for. They're definitely more challenging than the fusion workouts you mentioned. I should also add that I've only done the cardio workouts in the sets you mentioned, since I prefer splits.

If you end up getting one (or both) of these sets, I hope it's what you're looking for!
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 06:21 PM  
Tugger31

I just bought and previewed Walk On 21 Day Weight Loss Plan based on recommendations here. This looks like a set I'm going to use alot! Very pleased with this purchase
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith 21 day, jessica smith 30 day, jessica smith favorites, jessica smith get strong, jessica smith step, walk strong 3