Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-12-17, 08:22 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
They charge your card when the item ships for pre-orders.
thank you!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 11:20 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Beckwith View Post

Could everyone double check their order and make sure it's for themselves and not me? Thanks!
when i clicked on the link you shared, although i don't see my "Amazon Smile" beneficiary, i see my own cart in the upper right hand corner (i have a specific # of items - 16 - in my cart). and in addition, i had my son pre-order for me on his Amazon account for this DVD.

wouldn't i need to be affiliated with you somehow for Amazon to tell you that an order was placed for you?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 12:19 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
when i clicked on the link you shared, although i don't see my "Amazon Smile" beneficiary, i see my own cart in the upper right hand corner (i have a specific # of items - 16 - in my cart). and in addition, i had my son pre-order for me on his Amazon account for this DVD.

wouldn't i need to be affiliated with you somehow for Amazon to tell you that an order was placed for you?
Jeannine - honestly, I have no idea. I contacted Amazon about it and they said they would leave a note for the person who placed the order. I went ahead and placed my own order to make sure I get it so I hope I don't get two!

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 03:37 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Jeannine - honestly, I have no idea. I contacted Amazon about it and they said they would leave a note for the person who placed the order. I went ahead and placed my own order to make sure I get it so I hope I don't get two!
LOL.

I saw the other Amazon thread that LynnO started. I shake my head regarding our dependence on Amazon. I'm there DAILY.... just to browse, surf, etc. and I notice so many nuances regarding how their site is set up and how products are listed.

I really miss Half.com - that was my other hangout. even though they are owned by Ebay, the half.com sellers have not necessarily migrated over to ebay.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 10-13-17, 05:30 PM  
CharM

Quote:
^3: happy lemming reporting in.

$9.99 for 100 min of content is excellent.
Yup. I'm in.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-17, 04:31 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I ordered! I also got the message about the "wish list" thing but I realized I had it in my own wish list. The order was correct (to me, etc) and this has happened before. I got an email once saying something on my wish list was coming but it was something I had ordered. They then sent an apology that it sent the message in error. Hope this helps.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-17, 01:02 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Thanks Denise! All I know at this point is that I have it on preorder and I'm happy about that. I've been doing lots of Callanetics these days and am loving it.

Old 11-27-17, 03:17 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Update: Callanetics Core Assets is now listed on Amazon as $7.81! It's supposed to be mailed at the end of this week.

Old 11-27-17, 03:24 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Update: Callanetics Core Assets is now listed on Amazon as $7.81! It's supposed to be mailed at the end of this week.
I hope they give me the lower price. I pre-ordered way back when someone here posted about it.

Old 11-27-17, 03:37 PM  
Richie

Quote:
I hope they give me the lower price. I pre-ordered way back when someone here posted about it.
They will, it'll adjust itself.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
callanetics