Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-28-16, 01:38 PM  
horusosiris

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbied View Post

I can see myself using this set A LOT! Even if I do two of these a week, it would be a great rotation. With nine, it fits perfectly in a monthly rotation.
I agree. I think that this is BJ's best workout series to date. I know that I am going to use MetaShred quite a bit. The workouts are good and just the right length to mix and match workouts or to do alone. One could do one workout a week, two a week or three a week and still the workouts would all be useful. MetaShred is a very versatile wonderful set. I am very happy with this purchase.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-16, 04:26 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I agree. I think that this is BJ's best workout series to date. I know that I am going to use MetaShred quite a bit. The workouts are good and just the right length to mix and match workouts or to do alone. One could do one workout a week, two a week or three a week and still the workouts would all be useful. MetaShred is a very versatile wonderful set. I am very happy with this purchase.
+100

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-16, 04:32 PM  
lesia

I'm excited for MetaShred. I'm currently doing SpeedShred with BJ in anticipation of Meta.

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-16, 07:34 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

Can I join you guys? Just got the set today and I'm planning to start tomorrow morning.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-16, 08:28 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

I did #3 Doomsday today. I really liked it! I agree... This set is awesome! He really did a great job. I did a short standing ab wo (Fitness blender) and yoga stretch. I feel really good ! It doesn't hurt that tomorrow is Friday! I'm so glad I bought this set and check in is fun!!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-16, 10:03 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Well, today was my first day, with workout #1. I was planning to do 2 workouts, but at the end I opted out. Very fast paced, awesome moves. With heavy weights - I picked as heavy as I could - I was really toast at the end. I'm so happy I got he set! I'm looking forward very much to doing the rest of the DVDs, specially after reading all the great reviews.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-16, 10:12 AM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by macska View Post
Well, today was my first day, with workout #1. I was planning to do 2 workouts, but at the end I opted out. Very fast paced, awesome moves. With heavy weights - I picked as heavy as I could - I was really toast at the end. I'm so happy I got he set! I'm looking forward very much to doing the rest of the DVDs, specially after reading all the great reviews.
They get better as you progress. Glad you enjoyed the first one

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
Old 01-29-16, 07:12 PM  
lesia

I ordered! I couldn't get the discount, but I wanted it! I had an extremely rough day at school with one of my student's parents, and I felt like I had been beaten up...all day long.

Payday and so I bought myself MetaShred!
A little retail therapy tomorrow as well.

Lesia
Old 01-29-16, 08:54 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesia View Post
I ordered! I couldn't get the discount, but I wanted it! I had an extremely rough day at school with one of my student's parents, and I felt like I had been beaten up...all day long.

Payday and so I bought myself MetaShred!
A little retail therapy tomorrow as well.

Lesia
You're gonna LOVE it.

Old 01-29-16, 09:01 PM  
lesia

Thanks Debbie!

Lesia

Tags
bj gaddour, metashred