Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-04-16, 09:14 AM  
AZY
VF Supporter

Hi All,

Another fan of BJ, but with SpeedShred I found my wrists not liking the multitude of wrist-bearing moves. How does Meta-Shred compare and have any of you had similar issues and worked through it?

Thanks for any info! Anne Y
AZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-16, 09:55 AM  
Chomper

AZY, his usual modification for plank and push-up moves, is to elevate your hands on a box, couch or table, whatever you have available. I am planning to have my suspension trainer set up for the ones that have push-ups next time. If you have already tried that sort of modification and it's still No-Go then this set might not be worth it to you. I think some of the workouts would still work for you, but who wants to buy a whole set and only be able to use a couple?
Chomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-16, 05:23 PM  
jazzy75

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I can't wait to hear your thoughts!!

I'm glad the cost in Canadian dollars is the same, so no conversion money here! This look great, wish he would add some recovery workouts as bonus.
I waited too long --- checked today and now if you select "Canada", the price goes up to 3 installments of $43 CDN I do see the rodale site has it at 29% off which brings it to $91 CDN shipped. (and no you can't layer the 25% coupon code on top of it -- I've tried!! If you add that coupon to it, it removes the 29% discount so it is actually more with the CUSTOMER25 code)

debating if it's worth that much.
Old 03-05-16, 08:03 AM  
AZY
VF Supporter

Thank you Chomper - I actually received a TRX for Christmas and haven't really looked at it - I think it a QVC package deal...maybe I'll pull it out and give it a go... AY
AZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-18, 04:35 PM  
dmhammy

21 day meta shred

Anyone still doing this? I used the coupon code and got 25% off. I need short, intense workouts and thought this would work great. On my off days I'm going to do yoga.

Yes I admit it, I'm addicted to fitness. I guess I need a 12 step program or maybe just 12 good steps to jog up and down on

2/260
dmhammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-18, 05:51 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhammy View Post
Anyone still doing this? I used the coupon code and got 25% off. I need short, intense workouts and thought this would work great. On my off days I'm going to do yoga.
Me! Not at the moment, but not too long ago I did a rotation of MetaShred and MetaShred Extreme. FAB!!!! Short, intense and I think fun. I really like BJ but he is kind of a goof ball. But a good goof ball.

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-18, 07:28 PM  
MARIKA

I just finished a round of Meta 2 a few weeks ago and still love it. His comments though are a bit much with all that is going on and wonder how they will deal with his talk in the future, Very juvenile IMO. Great workouts though.
Old 01-24-18, 11:28 AM  
neatski

Can anyone compare these to Zuzka’s workouts? Also, didn’t see a streaming option on his websites, is there one?

The most effective workout is the one you're not doing right now!

neatski is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bj gaddour, metashred