Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-19-14, 11:45 AM  
gladgirl

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie108 View Post
I lost 35 pounds and sooo many inches with her, so I can only say good things. I didn't do hardly any cardio, and I really didn't do anything else either. I did the standard 10 days then moved on to the next level. I made it through year one, but didn't get to start year 2, because I'm pregnant now. I'm continuing on with her Pregnancy Project and my legs and arms still look pretty good.
Don't ask how I missed the 3rd post…
Congrats on your amazing results. How incredible are these TA testimonies.
I am going to take this seriously and figure out how to do it w/KB's

Thank you all for sharing your amazing stories!
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 11:54 AM  
CarlaVeg

That's what I am going to do too. TA, Yoga + Classical stretch.

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 01:34 PM  
pcramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post
You have to be careful posting direct links to TA's workouts. Many times when links have been posted here, the videos have been taken down.
Sorry, I did know that. I don't want to loose the youtube vids, so I will edit my post
Old 01-19-14, 01:34 PM  
ADoll

Great results Sanchiababy, Trixie108 and SuzieC! Now I'm tempted to pull out my TAs.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 02:53 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Pamela, have you done many of the workouts that were at the link you posted? I looked at some called Transform 1, Toning 2, etc. They looked interesting. Are they part of one of her systems?

By the way, since suegy quoted your post, the link is still posted in this thread - until she edits hers, too. That's where I got it.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 03:37 PM  
kat41

So are you supposed to do MS 4-5 consecutive days a week? Where does cardio fit in?
kat41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 04:39 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcramer View Post
Sorry, I did know that. I don't want to loose the youtube vids, so I will edit my post
No problem! I know...you'd never think that anyone would be reading this board but folks are definitely paying attention to us!
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 05:04 PM  
kmissa

suziec wow

Your pics are incredible and so inspiring!! Which version of meta did you do? I found your post searching jnl which I'm doing now, but I'm tempted to add in tam now. Thanks for sharing!!
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 05:11 PM  
yahoo205

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie108 View Post
I lost 35 pounds and sooo many inches with her, so I can only say good things. I didn't do hardly any cardio, and I really didn't do anything else either. I did the standard 10 days then moved on to the next level. I made it through year one, but didn't get to start year 2, because I'm pregnant now. I'm continuing on with her Pregnancy Project and my legs and arms still look pretty good.
Congratulations!! Did you just do 30 mins a day or more?
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 06:00 PM  
pcramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Pamela, have you done many of the workouts that were at the link you posted? I looked at some called Transform 1, Toning 2, etc. They looked interesting. Are they part of one of her systems?

By the way, since suegy quoted your post, the link is still posted in this thread - until she edits hers, too. That's where I got it.
The Transforms are from XBOX One....I have not tried them yet. I'm starting over with TA back at her beginners DVDs. I had great results with TA a few years back, lost 30+ pounds and got down to a size 2, but then my life got crazy and I stopped I regained and I am just ready to start again.

Tags
arms, tam, tracy anderson, tracy anderson results