Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-01-13, 06:13 PM  
Emily B
VF Supporter

Drop 2 sizes - When will the results come!

I am on week four of phase one and my clothes are all tight. Admittedly, I am not following the diet, but I would say I eat fairly well and not any worse than before I started. I definitely feel more muscle tone, but I'm wondering when you all saw any loosening of the clothes. I have added some walking, but otherwise I have done the program as written. I really like it, I just hate the feeling of tighter clothes! I don't expect perfection or even to really drop 2 sizes, but one would be nice!
Old 10-01-13, 06:18 PM  
twinkletoes

Not sure exactly, for me, but it was definitely in Phase 2.
Old 10-01-13, 06:21 PM  
Emily B
VF Supporter

I'm hoping for something soon! I was doing a lot of barre before this, so hopefully the heavier weights are increasing my muscles to the point of tighter clothes. I'm working on being more diligent with diet to help with fat reduction. It's just so hard!!! Lol!
Old 10-01-13, 06:22 PM  
momofcha

They never did for me

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-13, 06:26 PM  
Emily B
VF Supporter

Oh no, Shammy! I'm hoping that's not the case for me! I never seem to give things enough time, so i am really trying with this set. It's hard to keep going, though. What works better for you, Shammy?
Old 10-01-13, 06:27 PM  
twinkletoes

Hopefully you'll see something in a week or two! Don't forget to drink lots of water too!
Old 10-01-13, 06:33 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily B View Post
Oh no, Shammy! I'm hoping that's not the case for me! I never seem to give things enough time, so i am really trying with this set. It's hard to keep going, though. What works better for you, Shammy?
Strength has always been effective for me. I'm not sure why I didn't see results. I'm back to dream body & kettlebells. Kettlebells usually work pretty well so I'm hoping they do again.

I was disappointed because I liked her, I liked the idea, but it wasn't fun for me, and I didn't enjoy it. I ended up bailing halfway through the 3rd phase.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-13, 06:36 PM  
Addicted2WO

I started seeing result right after phase 2
Addicted2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-13, 06:55 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I'm on week 7 and am starting to see some results--my jeans are a little bit looser. Still not loose enough to wear comfortably all day, but better. I'm sort of following the diet, with some additions, as it is quite low calorie on it's own. I'm following the spirit of it more than following it to the letter!

I am definitely stronger, though. I'm still doing Physique 57 about once a week and I am noticing my performance in those workouts is better. They're even more fun now that I am stronger!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-13, 08:13 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Definitely Week 7.

Hang in there. I never see results. I did with D2S

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
appetite, cosgrove, d2s, drop 2 sizes, drop two sizes, full body strength, metabolic, rachel cosgrove, water retention