Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 06-23-17, 03:30 PM  
aliskina

Hattie - that check-in looks good for your purposes. It was nice to meet you and to chat with you for the last 10 weeks. I am still looking for my next rotation theme. I might join that check-in if my objectives will match
aliskina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-17, 04:15 PM  
Hattie
VF Supporter

Aliskina, likewise, I enjoyed chatting with you and knowing you. It was great to finally do all of D2S and having you as company. I wish you the best with your next rotation.
Hattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-18, 04:19 PM  
jusca

Is anyone currently doing this rotation or thinking about doing it soon?

I started yesterday. I'll most likely be doing 3 weeks of each phase.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-18, 12:22 AM  
jusca

It may just be me this time around. It's fine. Here's a weight & rep tracker I made for the 1st & 3rd week of Phase 1. I'll post the rest of the trackers I make as I go along in the program. I couldn't find any trackers anywhere else.

Pm me if you want the excel doc. It seems like we can't attach excel docs here so I only included a pdf attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Drop2Sizes_Phase1Week1Tracker.pdf (68.5 KB, 62 views)
Old 07-13-18, 09:07 AM  
aliskina

Jusca, I finished this rotation last July and not following it at the moment. Its getting very boring at the end and I remember we just shortened the phases to get thru quicker, so I could move to KB rotations that I love and crave. Good luck to you!
aliskina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-18, 10:27 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusca View Post
It may just be me this time around. It's fine. Here's a weight & rep tracker I made for the 1st & 3rd week of Phase 1. I'll post the rest of the trackers I make as I go along in the program. I couldn't find any trackers anywhere else.

Pm me if you want the excel doc. It seems like we can't attach excel docs here so I only included a pdf attachment.
Nice tracker! I did the book program, again, a few months ago as a way to get back into the swing of things after winter. I also followed the diet menus, but with bigger portions Good luck!

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-18, 10:57 AM  
Hattie
VF Supporter

Jusca, I did this rotation last year and finished thanks to Aliskina. Earlier I did half of D2S and had to quit because of a back problem. Good Luck!

Sue, I have the Kindle book version and loved that there were a few alternative ways to do a few of the dvd exercises.
Old 07-23-18, 08:55 PM  
jusca

Thanks yall for sharing yall's experiences. I'm a little bored with the program already. lol I've started avoiding the workouts. I think it's the long rests that are turning me off. I've shortened the rests and was able to shave 10 minutes of the workout which helps a lot to get in and out of the workout. I've lost 3 lbs so far so I'm happy with that. That encourages me to finish the remaining 6 weeks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf D2S_Phase1_Week2.pdf (67.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf D2S_Phase1_Week4.pdf (68.0 KB, 50 views)
Old 07-27-18, 06:02 PM  
jusca

I'm done with this program. I'm so bored. I'm skipping workouts which is a sign to move on. The moves between phases look like slight variations of each other. Metrx 180 uses the same moves over and over but I wasnt bored to tears at all. I think the trainer's engaging personality helped me along with metrx. Rachel wasn't engaging enough. No fun factor.

I won't torture myself any longer. I think this program would work well if all phases ended in 6 weeks or less. I see it as good for a short change from another rotation.

Tags
d2s, drop 2 sizes, rachel cosgrove