Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-11, 01:49 PM  
txfitmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
I see on Amazon, there are lots of different YBB videos. Which ones are your favorites?
I have quite a few of the YBB workouts, just missing a few. The ones that I have that I like are:

YBB Latin Flavor
YBB Hip Hop Abs
YBB Cardio Cabaret
YBB Light and Easy (a little less dancey, but a good light fun cardio workout)

I also like YBB Complete Body Shaping (it is just a toning workout).
txfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-11, 03:05 PM  
SReyes66

I like Shaun T's Rockin Body Dance Party workout. It's a lot of fun, and he is great at teaching the moves, and building upon them.
SReyes66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-11, 03:07 PM  
Gams

Altheatized: Funky Dance Aerobics
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-11, 03:10 PM  
suegy3

Soul Sweat is a fun dance workout.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-11, 07:00 AM  
DanceMinx

Will Return with More

I'll come back later in the day with a quick and dirty summary of the dance cardio workouts that I have done. As you can tell from my name, I love to dance.

Over 80 DVDs, 2/3 are virgins. Shhh! Don't tell my husband.

Obviously, an abuser of emoticons....
DanceMinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-11, 07:05 AM  
JessicaW

Minisitry of Sound Pump It Up has a whole series of workouts that hail from the U.K. I find I kinda need to get past the silly outfits and the young ages. But they are really fun. The music is good. And since I am currently doing Tracy Anderson Meta workouts, they are a good complelement as they are Tracy Cardio-like. The intensity varies more than in Tracy Cardio - sometimes it is high and sometimes not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwcDh...eature=related
JessicaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-11, 07:26 AM  
Pyjamarama

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaW View Post
Minisitry of Sound Pump It Up has a whole series of workouts that hail from the U.K. I find I kinda need to get past the silly outfits and the young ages. But they are really fun. The music is good. And since I am currently doing Tracy Anderson Meta workouts, they are a good complelement as they are Tracy Cardio-like. The intensity varies more than in Tracy Cardio - sometimes it is high and sometimes not.

I would reall agree with this and also the Clubland workouts with Deanne Berry (also from the UK).

I would also second the other suggestions of Jennider Galardi and Petra Kolber; also Christie Taylor's workouts are often dance-based (Fantastic Four may be a good buy but two of the workouts use a step IIRC).

PJ.
Pyjamarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-11, 10:27 AM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceMinx View Post
I'll come back later in the day with a quick and dirty summary of the dance cardio workouts that I have done. As you can tell from my name, I love to dance.
Thanks I look forward to your input!
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-11, 10:32 AM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaW View Post

Thanks today I did the Deanne Berry K-Swiss Tube workouts that someone posted about, a week or two ago. The workout was about 30 minutes and it was very enjoyable. I also did the Tonique Valentine's Day Workout, it was sort of a blend between Tonique Cardio and TA Cueless Dancing. It was fun and I worked up a sweat.

I found lots of other workouts by Deanne on Youtube, so I'm working my way through them. Yeah the silly outfits are a little off putting but oh well! So long as it is fun.

Oh and on another note, Dance with Julianne - Cardio Ballroom is on youtube. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like the whole thing is there broken up into 7 or 8 segments.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-11, 10:54 AM  
goldillocks

If you like somewhat complex choreography Lisa Nunziella's Red Hot Salsa I and II are great fun
goldillocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dance, dance cardio, dance workouts, disco abs, jennifer galardi