Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-07-14, 08:20 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins135 View Post
Great results! Which BBL set did you use?
I used the original BBL set (the first one). I did the Classic/Combination rotation.

The rotation that I used was NOT the one that came with my set, which I bought in January. When I got the set, I had already done some research on BBL and immediately recognized that BB had changed the rotation by taking out some of the days where you do two workouts. They just have you doing one workout on some of those days now.

Instead, I did the old rotation which has some double days (e.g. Cardio Axe + Sculpt or Bum Bum + Sculpt).

I did the Classic Schedule as listed here...

http://thefitnessfocus.com/brazil-bu...lift-calendars
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-14, 10:22 AM  
slysam

Thanks for the link, I am not sure what I did with my booklet. I think my version of BBL is older and these look like the same rotations. I did the "Slim and Lift" it looks like--I remember there was cardio most days (either Bum Bum or Cardio Axe) and that Sculpt was very frequent. I think the frequency of Sculpt and Axe was why I picked it as I did a hybrid rotation. I was in the middle of Venus Index weights rotation so I did a VI workout instead of Sculpt (so Sculpt is the only one I haven't tried yet), and instead of Cardio Axe I usually took a dance class or another dance workout. I followed the structure and did High and Tight and Bum Bum at the suggested frequency. I usually arrange for my rest day on a weekend though. I only did this four weeks, but had good inch loss and could pass the cheesy pencil test by the end.
slysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-14, 10:26 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I wanted this set when it first came out but sat on my wallet. I keep hearing great things about it - even a thumb's up on the nutrition insert in the Nutrition Guides thread.

Thank you for sharing your results. I think this one will be in my future, perhaps when the gym gets too busy again in the winter.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-14, 04:42 PM  
mbcatac7

My Mo has this set and loves it. I am going to have to give this a try. Probably won't happen until Sept though.

Tags
bbl results, bbl rotation, bbl rotations, brazil butt lift, brazil butt lift results