Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-15, 02:53 PM  
marya

The Dread Factor

First, I want to thank everyone who responded to my recent thread about hip joint rotation issues. Classical Stretch was recommended so often, I decided to dust off Full Body Workout/Athletes Intense Stretch. I absolutely love the background of these workouts--the beach with rolling waves in the first, and the porch with its resident cat in the second.

I did Full Body Workout yesterday, and even though I was only partly awake and my efforts were half-a---d at best, I noticed significant improvement. In fact, my whole body felt so much better!

The thing is, I have a deep dread factor where CS is concerned, and I don't understand why. Given my body type--think Mary Helen Bowers with a few extra pounds -- I should take to it like a fish to water, but I just don't enjoy it. Yet. I intend to persevere with CS because of its effectiveness. I'll alternate it with workouts that are fun for me (kundalini yoga; belly dance), and hopefully the day will come when I can include CS in my "fun" category.

I'd be very interested in other VFers' experiences with The Dread Factor--especially if you've successfully overcome it re workouts you really wanted to like.
marya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dread factor