Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Bargain Watch

Old 11-21-20, 01:31 PM  
Nelly G

Lauren Brooks sale and 5 min free workout

The message I got from Lauren Brooks:
Okay, everyone, I have a CHALLENGE for you. This one is super quick and super effective. I don’t want to hear any complaints for it will only take you five minutes. Ready? I call this the Super Quick Kettlebell Workout!

Sometimes you just need to get right to business with your training. No muss, no fuss. Like I said, don’t give me any excuses that you don’t have time because this workout only took me 5 minutes and it kept me energized for hours! I’m not going to ask if you have five minutes. I know you do, so try this out:

All you need to do is
5 reps of a Double Swing, Clean and Press
Quick rest
6 reps per side of Squats to a Push Press
Repeat it 2 - 3 times and you’ll see what I mean!

NO FUSS NO MUSS! Tap image to see the workout video on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YFgTtdgDEE

Since that only took you 5 minutes, you have time to read my special announcement of a big, BIG sale that I will be having for Black Friday which actually starts....... now!

How is it already almost Thanksgiving? This year I’m going bigger than ever:

60% off Digital Downloads, eBooks, & Programs - use Code: BlackFridaySale

70% off Kettlebell DVDs - use Code: BlackFridaySale

-AND-

$650 off a full year of Premium Class Membership that includes a private coaching/assessment session with me and access to Lauren’s Playground*! Coaching Private limited to the first 10 people.

*$1887/annual fee valued at $2927 Huge Savings!

The private coaching session will only be offered to the first 10 people who sign up, so act fast!! Get your year Premium Live Class Membership here with your 1 hour coaching call for $650 off!

We will email you your membership details and set up a time for your coaching session. This can be done virtually or in person.

Shop DVD's here and Digital Downloads and programs here. Enter code: BlackFridaySale at checkout. No limitations on the digital downloads and DVDs are available until we run out of stock. Sale starts NOW!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Love,
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote