Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-06-21, 12:39 PM  
ChelePA

Kittybug...also love Intensity!!! I did the Hiit section on the trampoline yesterday as an add on.

Kate. I think you would conquer any Cathe. I’m always in awe with your workouts.

I plan on subscribing to Live soon. My husband got it as a gift for me but I haven’t checked connections, etc in my basement. Love all the reviews! Hoping to join you soon.

This morning I started off with my January challenge. Usually lasts about 10 minutes. Then I did an easier basic Kat step video. Followed with Fit Split Push Day only

We have a circular area fenced off for Winston near our deck. We shoveled a path around the edge of the fence with snow piled in the center. Winston had me chasing and running in circles like crazy this morning. I probably ran a mile by the time he wiped out. It’s his new favorite thing to do while outside. I can never catch him. Haha. If I even come close, he will dive into the snow mound. He knows I’m not going there. The neighbors probably think I’m nuts.

Hope everyone has a great day!
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 01:30 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Kittybug...also love Intensity!!! I did the Hiit section on the trampoline yesterday as an add on.

Kate. I think you would conquer any Cathe. I’m always in awe with your workouts.

I plan on subscribing to Live soon. My husband got it as a gift for me but I haven’t checked connections, etc in my basement. Love all the reviews! Hoping to join you soon.

This morning I started off with my January challenge. Usually lasts about 10 minutes. Then I did an easier basic Kat step video. Followed with Fit Split Push Day only

We have a circular area fenced off for Winston near our deck. We shoveled a path around the edge of the fence with snow piled in the center. Winston had me chasing and running in circles like crazy this morning. I probably ran a mile by the time he wiped out. It’s his new favorite thing to do while outside. I can never catch him. Haha. If I even come close, he will dive into the snow mound. He knows I’m not going there. The neighbors probably think I’m crazy.

Hope everyone has a great day!
ChelePA you have me LAUGHING OUT LOUD at your post!!! Aren't pets just the greatest? And the things we do for them, ha!
Old 01-06-21, 01:36 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

ChelePA, I agree with Kim, that had me laughing so hard!!! What a fun game for Winston and you too! I wish you could get that on video to share with us.

ChelePA, I really think Intensity is so underrated, or at least I've never heard much about it! It's right up there in fun factor now for me with Imax 2 (only it's, um, much more intense to me than Imax 2!)!!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 05:46 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Hey! Sorry to be a bit MIA. Yesterday for Two Tuesday I really sort of did three... first Supersets -- love it! -- then a Hip Flow yoga that was great -- lots of hip circles in different positions (on back, in plank, standing, etc.) and my hips felt so great after! I will try to see if I can find any of that instructor's stuff on youtube for you guys. And then third was a hike in the demonstration forest with my sons. It's normally overrun with mountain bikers on the weekends, but we felt lucky to see only one guy. That was nice.

Today for Kickboxing Wednesday I did Ilaria's Powerstrike #4 for the first time. I liked it, of course, and then suddenly it ended. Took my Christmas tree down over yesterday and today. It was a live tree so it was about time for it to go and honestly I'm ok with it being cleaned up in here (a bit cleaned up ).

I feel like I'm way behind on your posts but I will say Kate, for sure.... you can do the Terminator workouts!! And Chele, I love the image of you chasing Winston around in the snow. Very cute!

Waves all around!!
Old 01-06-21, 05:53 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Oh hey it's Chelsea Danae on Udaya, and I found a youtube channel though she's only got two full videos there, but just fyi.....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1O...1tieVDQ/videos

The uploads are recent, so maybe she has a NY resolution to build a youtube channel.
Old 01-06-21, 07:18 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Thanks for the recommend, Bee! You and Manleym recommending so many new-to-me yoga instructors!

Today I pulled out Eoin Finn's Power Yoga for Happiness 2 (the surf edition) and did the Going Big practice, which is the full 90-minute practice. I cannot believe I've had this DVD since 2008 when I preordered it! I used to do it regularly but stopped once falling in love with all things Udaya. It is SUCH a good one, mmmmmm!!! Glad I pulled it out of the box.

Stay fierce, Watulans!!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 07:20 PM  
manleym

AWWW, ChelePA, LOVE the pics and fun stories about Winston! Makes me smile and laugh and I know ya'll are having so much fun with him! We're petless like KateTT so I love seeing the pics and hearing the stories. As hubby says, we love other people's pets. To clarify, we're not anti-pets because we've both had them before and loved them. Just not right now.

Get Cathe Live set up, girlfriend! You know there's LOTS of great workouts waiting for you! And thanks for the thumbs up on HST. Heard the music isn't all that great, so I guess that's why I never thought I needed it.

Kittybug hang in there! You're almost there and then Cathe Live awaits you! Of course, once you get to Live you'll think the workouts are nothin'. You'll be lifting 12's with two fingers. Did ya do some yoga?

Bee good to hear from you again! What Supersets did you do? I can't think of it. I like hip circle moves. Feels so good opening them up like that. How does Ilaria's Powerstrike #4 compare to her others? Was it different enough from her other Powerstrikes? Thanks for the link to Chelsea Danae's yoga workouts on YT. Just added them to my yoga playlist. Keep sharing the gems you find!

Today's workouts were Power Yoga Class with Ally Maz - Lululemon on YT and
Cathe Live#319 Low Impact Cardio Sweat Plus Core. Another great workout from Cathe! She used light weights because she kept it more of a cardio workout. I used a little heavier to make it more metabolic. Definitely another one to add to your "want to try" Live workouts.

Hope everyone is well! Hugs and waves to all!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 07:22 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
Thanks for the recommend, Bee! You and Manleym recommending so many new-to-me yoga instructors!

Today I pulled out Eoin Finn's Power Yoga for Happiness 2 (the surf edition) and did the Going Big practice, which is the full 90-minute practice. I cannot believe I've had this DVD since 2008 when I preordered it! I used to do it regularly but stopped once falling in love with all things Udaya. It is SUCH a good one, mmmmmm!!! Glad I pulled it out of the box.

Stay fierce, Watulans!!
KB, we must have been posting at the same time because I was wondering which yoga you chose. Sounds like I need to revisit Yoga for Happiness 2.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 08:39 PM  
lavna

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well!

So many things have been posted, I dont think I'll be able to react to all!

Chele: Loved the pictures and stories about Winston.

Kate: You are so fierce. You can tackle any workout you want! The Terminator DVD should be a piece of cake for you!

Today, I did Live 239 again. I went a little harder than last week as I knew what to expect and I think I'll definitly feel it tomorrow! Ow!

Waves to all!
Nathalie
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-21, 09:01 PM  
fanofladyvols

ChelePA oh my goodness!!
"Winston Polo" sounds like a GREAT workout

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
watulan check-in