Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-03-21, 05:27 AM  
rosepetals

I don't have any TA workouts yet.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-21, 01:39 PM  
rosepetals

Thank you so much everyone for helping out. It makes me tear up with the kindness and thoughtfulness of everyone. It really has been challenging here trying to start over. I appreciate all the help with sharing the workouts and more. I have used the Domestic violence shelter back when I was in Ca in the midst of everything. They helped me to get a restraining order and gave me insight that I wasn't crazy. I was fortunate to feel the tension before everything happened. I felt afraid, so I started turning on the cell phone recording device. One day he ended up attacking me. It helped the judge and others to have the transcription of what went down. Sadly the police never took anything seriously. I even had a copy of his journal where he admits to everything. The domestic violence agency was very helpful. I was able to get counseling. The counselor had me work with victim witness agency. The divorce takes 6 months. I think it will be over in March or so. I pray everything works out. He is fighting against me getting any financial compensation even though it has been 12 years of marriage. He kept things in separate accounts. Apparently there are loop holes to the 50/50. I can only pray the judge sees through his attempts to keep me from receiving a fair share. My attorney said he did a good job blocking me from the accounts so he will probably get everything he wants. It is a sad world when there are loopholes like this. He has moved on to having another female live with him almost immediately. I can see her and him on the exterior security cameras. . .
Old 11-03-21, 02:55 PM  
Leonana

Rosepetals, I'm so sorry. I hope the judge rules in your favor in March. I'm glad the forum was able to help you, and that the kindness is a bright spot for you.
Old 11-03-21, 03:10 PM  
rosepetals

Absolutely. I had a wise teacher who once said Ask. If you don't ask for help, you won't ever get it. But if you do the worse they can say is no. So she said ask, ask, ask. Once in awhile you might just get a yes. She was one of my favorite teachers.
Old 11-04-21, 06:35 AM  
dlb

Please PM me your address & I will send you TA.

Debbie
dlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-21, 08:26 AM  
rosepetals

Thank you!
Old 11-04-21, 10:50 AM  
Scorpio6

rosepetals: My first husband was violent and abusive, I divorced him at the 5 year mark, getting away will feel like a new life. Hope he doesn't bother you in future. My sympathies and prayers go with you.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-21, 11:10 AM  
rosepetals

Thank you. I am in Fl. I should be safe as long as he doesn't hire a hitman. He always has said money is not an option for him to worry about. Meanwhile I am camped out in a bedroom at Mom's house as I can't afford to live on my own. Mom is very grumpy person. I pray one day I can get a place of my own.
Old 11-05-21, 09:11 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

rosepetals, PM me your address and I’ll send you a yoga mat and yoga blocks.

I’m happy you are safe and can live without the stress and fear now. (((Big hug)))
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-21, 09:16 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
rosepetals, PM me your address and I’ll send you a yoga mat and yoga blocks.

I’m happy you are safe and can live without the stress and fear now. (((Big hug)))
What a thoughtful and wonderful idea!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote