Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-17, 04:18 PM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorprincess View Post
Timely! DH and I just decided to buy a new mattress. My problem is convincing him we need organic in the first place! Aargh. Secondly, though, is I'm wondering if anyone has used memory foam with an adjustable base. DH wants to get an adjustable frame since he gets heartburn frequently and hopes that the semi-reclining position will reduce the times he's woken up with acid.
Plushbeds does offer adjustable beds:

https://www.plushbeds.com/adjustable...undations.html

As for convincing him an organic mattress is the way to go, tell him to do some research on non-organic mattresses. When he realizes the chemicals and other materials in them that can negatively affect our health, I think he'll change his way of thinking. Also, Plush Beds has a 100 day return policy. If you're not totally happy with your bed, they will pay return shipping and refund you 100% of your money. Believe me, considering the amount of money I paid for my mattress, I made sure I got a top line organic mattress from a reputable company. And it has a 25 year warranty, which is amazing when it comes to mattresses!!

If you decide to place an order with Plush Beds, PM me and I'll send you a referral, which is good for $50 off your order. That goes for anyone else who is interested.

Wow, after that spiel, I should get my mattress for free!!
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-18, 03:29 PM  
SpiritYogi

Update

I received my mattress last Thursday. It came in a box that was approximately 4' x 2' and the mattress was rolled up and wrapped in layers of heavy plastic. Once I unpacked it, it took about five minutes for it to 'decompress' and become full size. There was no odor whatsoever. The mattress is well made and of very high quality. Sleeping on it the past three nights has been like resting on a cloud. I ordered the medium since I am a side sleeper and it is just right. The mattress contours to my body but doesn't 'sink' so much to make it uncomfortable. I received two free organic latex pillows as well. They are quite heavy and floppy and I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I do. Like the mattress, it cradles my head but doesn't sink so much that I don't feel like I have enough support.

If anyone is thinking about purchasing an organic mattress, I strongly suggest the Botanical Bliss from Plush Beds.
Old 01-07-18, 10:22 PM  
ChelePA

We have been sleeping on ours for almost a month. We really like it. Fast delivery. Easy set up. Comfortable. I used to have mild lower back pain upon awakening. Not anymore
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-18, 10:24 PM  
ChelePA

Sorry Dena just saw your post addressed to me. The holidays were crazy busy.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-18, 08:45 AM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Sorry Dena just saw your post addressed to me. The holidays were crazy busy.
I totally understand. Hope you enjoyed the holidays and life has calmed down.
Old 11-27-21, 10:41 PM  
wendug

*REVIVING OLD THREAD*

I've been doing lots of mattress research this holiday weekend and I am SO CLOSE to ordering from Plush beds. I'm hoping someone who purchased a bed from Plush Beds could tell me if they still like their mattress and would they still recommend buying from Plush.

I'm looking at the hybrid Luxury Bliss mattress as I'm not sure I'm ready for an entirely latex mattress. Any feedback on Plush beds is appreciated, or if anyone has a recommendation for an organic latex/latex hybrid mattress company I would love to hear it. TIA!
Old 11-28-21, 04:13 PM  
SpiritYogi

I've been sleeping on the mattress I ordered from Plush Beds every single night since I purchased it in 2018 and still love it.

It has retained its shape and support and I've not had any issues whatsoever. I have no buyer's remorse.
Old 11-28-21, 06:40 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
I've been sleeping on the mattress I ordered from Plush Beds every single night since I purchased it in 2018 and still love it.

It has retained it's shape and support and I've not had any issues whatsoever. I have no buyer's remorse.
Thanks for the feedback! I found a lot of bad reviews on reddit which had me nervous to order. But there are good and bad reviews online about everything these days so it is hard to tell what to believe!
Old 11-28-21, 10:37 PM  
wendug

I overcame my mattress paralysis and ordered the Plush Beds Luxury Bliss hybrid mattress along with their orthopedic foundation. Their black friday special includes 2 free pillows, free sheets, and free mattress protector. We have to put the foundation together ourselves, but when I told my husband he was fine with it. I'm excited to get a new mattress and hopefully a better nights rest!
Old 11-30-21, 09:56 PM  
SpiritYogi

Glad you decided on a mattress, Wendy. Let me know what you think of it once you've had it for about a week. I hope you like it as much as I like mine.

Tags
latex, mattress, mattresses