Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Recipe Box

Old 03-04-18, 09:07 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen Ann View Post

I should have NEVER purchased Kitchen Sink Dunkers.

I ate the WHOLE BOX in 12 hours.

I heard they were good and i agree

Beware if you are trying to limit sweets.
I like the chocolate dipped chocolate chip cookie dunkers. I only buy them one a year

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-18, 07:29 AM  
sherry7899

Well, Trader Joe's is out of pumpkin butter already! I guess when I see it, I have to shamelessly buy a ton of it. I will ration the jars I have that I bought a few weeks ago, and then make my own.

Oh, well.

Sherry

Old 12-03-18, 04:48 PM  
sherry7899

Has anyone tried anything new lately?

Old 12-03-18, 09:13 PM  
videofit

I love the Mint Brownie bars or whatever it's called. Brownie base, covered with mint frosting, topped with chocolate ganache.

They also have Brookies, brownie layer and blondie layer.
Old 12-04-18, 05:39 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
I love the Mint Brownie bars or whatever it's called. Brownie base, covered with mint frosting, topped with chocolate ganache.

They also have Brookies, brownie layer and blondie layer.

I love mint. Thanks for posting.

Old 12-06-18, 09:36 PM  
ADoll

I tried the Brookie- brownie with chocolate chip cookie on top. So yummy! But I taste the brownie more than the chocolate chip cookie.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-18, 06:09 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
I tried the Brookie- brownie with chocolate chip cookie on top. So yummy! But I taste the brownie more than the chocolate chip cookie.
I'm not surprised that the solid chocolate would overwhelm the chocolate chip cookie layer. I have a recipe to make those from scratch, with mini peanut butter cups in the middle (Sally's Baking Addiction site). I only make them when we are having friends over and I send some home with them. It is too dangerous to have a big pan of them in the house!

Old 12-09-18, 08:23 PM  
videofit

The Snowflake Pastry with almond and cocoa filling was disappointing. Seemeed a bit dry and dull.
Old 12-11-18, 06:25 PM  
Tiny

The almond Kringle is amazing. I freeze them to have on hand for work pot lucks and other gatherings. I just take it out the freezer the night before and they are good to go the next morning.

Cauliflower Gnocchi is a staple for me, i’d like to try them in the air fryer to see how they taste.

The Hi Protein Veggie burgers are surprisingly good, but high in calories.

The Butter Toffee Pretzels, oh ma gooses are they delicious!

The Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato was just OK, I wouldn’t get it again.

Peppermint Bark Popcorn is so good and i’m not a fan of mint flavored anything. Speaking of mint, the Dark Chocolate Minty Mallows are pretty darn good too. Maybe my taste buds are changing.

The Mini Stroopwafel Ice Cream Sandwiches-if you are going to buy a box just buy 2 or 3 because they are AMAZING.

I am hooked on the Chili Lime Seasoning Blend.

Almond Nog gets a two thumbs up as well. It does the trick of satisfying my egg nog cravings this time of year.

I started getting their shredded hasbrowns and they are really good too.

That’s all I have for now. We shop there every weekend since it’s the only grocery store DH can tolerate and it’s really close to us.

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 06:27 PM  
Tiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
The Snowflake Pastry with almond and cocoa filling was disappointing. Seemeed a bit dry and dull.
I had a feeling it was going to be a bit dry, I wanted to try it too but passed. You confirmed my suspicions.

Those little mouse cakes that come out each holiday (6 in a pack) are freakin delicious. I now only buy the pumpkin ones during Halloween-once a year for me.

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trader joe's