Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-23-21, 12:24 PM  
Demeris

Essentrics--QVC

Is this DVD a QVC exclusive?

Does anyone know if the workouts on the DVD are new or if they have been culled from other DVDs?

I have the Fast Track 3 that I got for donating to a PBS station, and I love it. I'm wondering if this has new workouts that are similar to FT3.

Thanks

Essentrics Aging Backwards Kit
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-21, 12:51 PM  
PennyK

PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-21, 12:54 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
Is this DVD a QVC exclusive?

Does anyone know if the workouts on the DVD are new or if they have been culled from other DVDs?

I have the Fast Track 3 that I got for donating to a PBS station, and I love it. I'm wondering if this has new workouts that are similar to FT3.

Thanks

Essentrics Aging Backwards Kit
It's all recycled materials. If you have streaming, you have access to the QVC program.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-21, 01:34 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
It's all recycled materials. If you have streaming, you have access to the QVC program.
Thank you. I don't have streaming. Can't afford the gigabytes nor the monthly charge. I rely entirely on DVDs.

I don't suppose you happen to know if the recycled materials are on other DVDs, do you?
Old 02-23-21, 01:37 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyK View Post
www.essentricstv.com > qvc-30-day-workout-plan

I found something about it on the Essentrics website under their streaming, but am unable to copy.

Google QVC 30-Day Workout Plan-Essentrics TV
Thank you. There might be a few workouts that aren't on DVD, but I see most of them are.
Old 02-23-21, 02:52 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
which workouts did you get with the donation special? our PBS affiliate might not have participated, but i've seen other webpages of other affiliates who have offered it (example link below). the one shown below mentions 4-DVD workout set (separate from lecture DVD, i think), among other items (lecture DVD, book, rotation, etc) for $240:

https://secure.wttw.com/catalog/deta...ductid=PABM32P

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-21, 05:56 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

QVC Special

From the Classical Stretch web page is a description of the 30 day plan. It would normally be $69, but QVC price is $50 plus $5.50 shipping.

Total run time:  106min. (2 DVDs) 
5 workouts  (3 x 23min.), (2 x 30min.)
Components: Standing and Barre
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Pace: Slow to Medium
Language: English

By combining workouts from the Brand New “Rebalance & Reboot Your Body” DVD and “Aging Backwards Connective Tissue Workouts” DVD we’ve created a 30-day pre-planned workout schedule based on the scientific concepts from Miranda Esmonde-White’s newest book “Aging Backwards: Fast Track”. It only takes 23-30 minutes a day to start Aging Backwards.

The Aging Backwards Starter Bundle Includes:

Brand New on DVD: Rebalance & Reboot Your Body with Miranda Esmonde-White
Aging Backwards Connective Tissue Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White
Aging Backwards: Fast Track Hardcover Book
A 30-day pre-planned workout schedule to get you on the Fast Track to Aging Backwards.

I already have the Connective Tissue DVD which is $20. The book is $27 and Rebalance DVD is $22 from Essentrics page.

The QVC offer includes a 30 day free trial to CS/Essentrics streaming workouts, which I would love. After 30 days they charge $15 per month, unless you cancel.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-21, 06:34 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
which workouts did you get with the donation special? our PBS affiliate might not have participated, but i've seen other webpages of other affiliates who have offered it (example link below). the one shown below mentions 4-DVD workout set (separate from lecture DVD, i think), among other items (lecture DVD, book, rotation, etc) for $240:

https://secure.wttw.com/catalog/deta...ductid=PABM32P
This is what I got. The 4-DVD set is separate from the lecture DVD. Of the 8 different workouts on the DVDs, 6 are exclusive to this set.
Old 02-23-21, 07:56 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
This is what I got. The 4-DVD set is separate from the lecture DVD. Of the 8 different workouts on the DVDs, 6 are exclusive to this set.
what are the titles of the workouts?

In the link, the workouts/content are missing from the description.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-21, 09:02 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

It looks like the 30 days consist of workouts from the Connective Tissue Collection, Seasons 11 and 12, and Miranda's Full Body 3.

HTH.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aging backwards, essentrics, essentrics qvc, pbs, qvc, season 11