Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-02-21, 10:46 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Lynn
I have seasons 10 and 11 as well as Miranda's Fan Favorites. On youtube I have found the shoulder pain and tension relief workout to be helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKUp...ist=WL&index=2. I also enjoy the Intro Workout when I am short on time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFYV...ist=WL&index=1

Check-In: Classical Stretch Intro workout and Classical Stretch Shoulder pain and tension relief workout I am still try to meet my step goal

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-21, 10:50 PM  
seabliss

Haha--Lynn, I also can see that Trudi's had an abundance of cosmetic procedures! DH and I were watching some fascinating Youtube videos yesterday. It seems that at Trudi and Sting's home in Tuscany, they are fond of holding parties where all the people of the local town are invited. They offer wine freely from their vineyard and have a little stage with a band that plays (always the same band with a lady singer), and Sting always gets up and sings a few songs. And he has some special guests sometimes, like Chris Botti, the trumpet player. It's very community oriented, very interesting. I would like to go to one of the parties!

Today I did Jessica's 1-Mile with upper body weights and half of Rick Bhullar's 5,000 steps.

Diana, that's great about CS. Anything that eases aches and pains is wonderful!

Cynthia, I hope your rest day was refreshing. That's a long time to go without one!

Cheryl
Old 02-03-21, 09:40 AM  
lynnf

Jessica upper body plus barre 3 10 minute lower body

Cheryl, that home in Tuscany is pretty nice, isn't it? I wouldn't mind an invite myself and would be polite to Trudi!

Diana, thanks for the link to the CS shoulder. I am going to try it this afternoon. I usually do some shoulder work in the pm after I finish work.

Waves to Cynthia. My DS is really liking living in Southern CA despite the bad Covid situation in LA. He likes the weather a lot and enjoys the Westwood atmosphere even on lockdown.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-21, 10:15 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Lynn The DVD's have longer shoulder focused workouts. But, I am enjoying doing the shorter youtube one daily.

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 6,015
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 02-03-21, 07:32 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

yes my sinuses are acting up again. I started my treatment (antibiotic ointment) yesterday. Good night's sleep, another nap this afternoon, then back in the saddle.

21DFX real time Cardio
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-21, 11:43 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: CS Full Body Toning

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 02-04-21, 10:01 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches, steps for yesterday: 7,680
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 02-04-21, 01:29 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 30 minutes

Diana, didn't get to the CS yesterday, but will today. Shoulder is finally doing a bit better, though still a long way from normal. But any improvement is encouraging. I think shoulder repair takes a lot of patience.

Cynthia, hope you feel better soon.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-21, 03:00 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in: Upper Fix Extreme real time. Really liked this one. There was a time when Allie Del Rio's wrist tattoos put me off the Firm -- I felt queasy looking at them. Not a fan of "body art." The cast members for these workouts are so heavily tattooed that I was reminded of my defense days. When I would meet a new client in custody, before doing a full interview, re: suitability fo rbail reduction or release on his own recognizance, if he was covered in tattoos (custody jumpsuits have short sleeves) I would ask, are you still on parole? They use a lot of ink in prison.

Yes, thanks, feeling a lot better. This sinus stuff is chronic, but thanks to my ENT's program for my self-care, I don't have to go through the downward sprial of getting so sick I need an antibiotic pill Rx.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-21, 08:27 PM  
seabliss

Today I did Heather's newest: Strength Supersets // Total Body Workout with Dumbbells. I didn't finish it completely as I wasn't properly fueled--I didn't eat lunch today and I was feeling it. But I got almost all the way done. This morning DD and I did an indoor walk as well.

Hope you all have a wonderful, peaceful evening!

Cheryl