Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-30-16, 04:03 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I think it's the middle of the night now where Jacqui lives

I am glad Bellyfit is letting people still take advantage of the offer.

Sherry
Oh, thanks, Sherry! I hadn't thought of that! :-)

Thanks so much, too, for telling us about this special. It really is so great that they're still honoring the special promotion!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-16, 04:06 PM  
sherry7899

You are very welcome! I am relieved that they are finally sending out the links. I hope everyone enjoys the workouts.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-16, 05:16 PM  
Jacqi A
VF Supporter

Leanne, I cleared out my PM box & sent you one, but now it says that your box is full. Let's use email - I sent you one so you can reply to that.

Sherry, thanks for pointing out the new NIA DVD, I didn't see it. I go to NIA classes, workshops & weekends. I went to a workshop with Ann Christiansen, who teaches that U routine, a few weeks ago. We have many great local NIA teachers who make changes to the routines & use their own music. I don't use the DVDs much though. Maybe because there is too much instruction & no option to turn it off. In that family of dancy workouts on DVD, my current favorites are Bellyfit, Solibeat, Doonya...

I've also been dancing "holistic dance" with an extraordinary local teacher, Zola Dubnikova. Here's a lovely clip, inspiring to watch: http://zoladubnikova.com/video-gallery/. She teaches workshops around the world and if anyone gets a chance, I recommend going to one.
Jacqi A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-16, 05:21 PM  
sherry7899

Jacqui-the video looks gorgeous! I am not getting any sound on it, though.

I need to try Solibeat again. I also love Misty Tripoli's dvds, Bellyfit, the Planet Motion dvd, Soul Sweat, Yodates and the dvd "Be Moved-Bollywood." I have been using the Soul Sweat classes from powhow.com consistently 3-5 times a week for the last few months, though.
I really enjoy the music and choice of the different styles of the instructors.

You are fortunate to have a choice of NIA classes near you. I don't think there are any near me. I'm way too shy for live classes, anyway. That is great you got to take a workshop with Ann.

Somewhere on the Bellyfit site I thought there was an option to buy instruction/workshop videos, but there was not much of a description.

Take care,
Sherry

ETA: there is one gym about a half hour from me that has two NIA classes a week. I will stick to doing the dvds at home.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-16, 05:26 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqi A View Post
Leanne, I cleared out my PM box & sent you one, but now it says that your box is full. Let's use email - I sent you one so you can reply to that.

I've also been dancing "holistic dance" with an extraordinary local teacher, Zola Dubnikova. Here's a lovely clip, inspiring to watch: http://zoladubnikova.com/video-gallery/. She teaches workshops around the world and if anyone gets a chance, I recommend going to one.
Thanks, Jacqi! Just emailed you and sorry about that! Thanks for sending that lovely video, too!
Old 12-31-16, 01:52 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Just wanted to post about how i accessed the videos. for the moment, i just accessed the streaming versions, and there's a button where you can download. i have yet to download the videos.

steps:
open email
follow the instructions in the email
-you add it to your cart
-when you check out, you use the discount code they provided to you in the email
-you create an account if you're not already a member
-you go back to your email to activate your account

from here, it was confusing because after i activated my account, there's a button that says "back" but it didn't seem to take me anywhere

so i went back to the Bellyfit.com site and logged in using my newly created account, then:
-go back to checkout
-click on "complete checkout"
-then it gave me an invoice

to access the videos:
-go to account
-go to purchases
-item(s) you purchased will be listed
-click on "access" video

from there, all 7 videos were listed with separate links.

the artwork and music are just beautiful! it looks like Alice teaches all of the classes. the sets are bright and very energizing. nice outfits too.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 01:58 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Embodied Goddess

Title, length, Goddess, chakra #, continent

1. Honour Your Roots 44:44 Gaia
Chakra #1 Root; Europe

2. Flow Like Water 50:43 Oshun
Chakra #2 Sacral; Africa

3. Power Up 49:30 Xihe
Chakra #3 Solar Plexus; Asia

4. Find Your Balance 48:44 Xochiquetzal
Chakra #4 Heart; South America

5. Open a Channel 45:59 Aluna/Moon
Chakra #5 Throat; North America

6. Get Connected 48:00 Yhi
Chakra #6 Third Eye; Australia

7. Wake Up! 48:48 Magic Mazi
Chakra #7 Crown; Antarctica

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 09:12 AM  
LeanneM

Thanks for this great info, Jeannine!

Tags
alice bracegirdle, bellyfit, bellyfit goddess