Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-21, 08:21 PM  
Terry
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Thanks Terry! I think the dvd might come to you. I had it on my list at amazon, and it's showing as not available.

As for Harry Dresden, I haven't read the last two in the series. I plan to order the last two books when they come down in price a bit. I love the series too!
I am spoiled to Harry on audio. The reader is fantastic except for one of the books where they switched readers for some reason.

I'll send you the DVD when I get it since you had the first claim - - -but I get to do your DVD once first . I'll see what other give-aways I have in my Toss box and send you a message to see if you want them, plus then you can give me your mailing address.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-21, 10:03 PM  
bubbles76
VF Supporter
 
bubbles76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
I am spoiled to Harry on audio. The reader is fantastic except for one of the books where they switched readers for some reason.

I'll send you the DVD when I get it since you had the first claim - - -but I get to do your DVD once first . I'll see what other give-aways I have in my Toss box and send you a message to see if you want them, plus then you can give me your mailing address.
Awww thank you Terry! I think Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer was the reader for the audio books. I've never heard the audio books. i'm going to have to check into them. I so seldom get to read lately.
__________________
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-21, 11:35 PM  
Terry
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Awww thank you Terry! I think Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer was the reader for the audio books. I've never heard the audio books. i'm going to have to check into them. I so seldom get to read lately.
Audible.com is great.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-21, 08:34 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter
 
sheepla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: OK
This was a seriously fantastic thread. The collective knowledge here is awe-inspiring!
__________________
Shelia
sheepla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-21, 08:55 AM  
bubbles76
VF Supporter
 
bubbles76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Jersey
Sheila you are so right!
__________________
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 11:08 AM  
PennyK
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
I have yet to locate my dvd. Terry will have to give us her thoughts.
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 06:21 PM  
ots
 
ots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: maryland
As long as you're adding to your list, Nekea Brown.
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 06:34 PM  
sherry7899
VF Supporter
 
sherry7899's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by ots View Post
As long as you're adding to your list, Nekea Brown.
Anne! I am glad to see you.
__________________
"Say you are tired and you will be. Believe you are strong and you are." (Sean O'Malley)

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 10:10 PM  
bubbles76
VF Supporter
 
bubbles76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ots View Post
As long as you're adding to your list, Nekea Brown.
Love Nekea Brown! I'm going back and forth on two of her dvds right now -- the Street Dance one and the Beginners Step and Dance (I think?) workout.
__________________
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-21, 08:13 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter
 
zraipel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Love Nekea Brown! I'm going back and forth on two of her dvds right now -- the Street Dance one and the Beginners Step and Dance (I think?) workout.
I'm pretty sure I have her Street Dance one, but I can't remember. I have too many dance workouts in that genre, I get them all mixed up!
__________________
Stephanie
zraipel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
african american, black fitness instructor, lorraine gantt, own your age, wendy ida

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness