Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-30-21, 09:00 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Strong & Sweaty Bootcamp + abs premix.

Vannie- Thanks for the update on Cher. Please let her know we are thinking of her if you hear from her again.

Karjoy
- Ugh, cryptocurrency. I can't wrap my head around anyone trusting it and there are so many scams out there. I have the "History That Doesn't Suck" podcast bookmarked. Since I spend most of my free time reading, I need to find time to listen to it. I told DH about it since he loves history, so we might end up listening to it together.

Have a good day, everyone.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-21, 10:28 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi all. 30 minute treadmill run today. Slow and relaxed pace. Jbliff I love to read too and am reading most of the day. Podcasts are great for running and walking though. I’m gonna have to take the cryptocurrency slowly. Night all.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-21, 07:31 AM  
Cher

My dad passed away yesterday. They called Wednesday morning and said he was in respiratory distress and wanted to put him on a ventilator. We said “absolutely not!” If we did that, he would have to get off the ventilator, get over pneumonia, get over the blood infection, learn to swallow and use his right arm and leg again. It was just too much for him to overcome at 80 years old and he’s been through enough. He would have hated to have to stay in a nursing home. His last 2 weeks were Hell! My poor Daddy! I’m going to miss him so much! I was holding his hand when he passed. I’m at my mom’s right now. I stayed the night with her last night.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote