Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-25-16, 06:08 AM  
furmomof6

Faithful Workouts free 12 Week ReIgnite Study

For those who enjoy Faithful Workouts, they're offering a free 12 week online study using their new ReIgnite book (for physical and spiritual health). You just have to buy the book ($14.95) and have access to the internet. It starts 6/22 and topics each week include information on physical and spiritual health, along with reflection questions and goal setting.

Here's the link with all the information: http://www.faithfulworkouts.com/12-week-reignite-course

*I don't see an option right now to just sign up for the course if you already have the book (like I do) but I emailed the company to see how that can be done.

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-16, 12:21 PM  
furmomof6

Okay, the option has been added to sign up if you already have the book!

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
Old 05-25-16, 12:53 PM  
donnamp

Christine, thanks for posting. I got the e-mail today and feel it was "meant to be" as I feel more drawn to "Faith based" workouts and Michelle's positive messages lately

Are you going to do the program?

Any interest in a check in here or in some other format? I know she has a private FB group, but I'm not on FB - maybe one of 5 people in the world, LOL!

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-16, 02:17 PM  
antbuko

Christine and Donna - do either of you already have the book? What do you think of it? I am considering joining.
Old 05-25-16, 02:49 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting this. I'm not sure if I can do it since the live group sessions are during the day. I'd like to though. I'll need to see if that's possible.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-16, 04:39 PM  
furmomof6

Donna, I plan to do it! It's perfect timing for me too. I'm just recovering from a very long illness and need something to get me back on track to better health. I love her messages too! Have you been on the FW forums? I hope to check-in there when it starts.

ETA: Make that 2 in 5 people who are not on FB I'm not on there either!

antbuko, I do have the book and I really like it. I feel it's definitely worth $14.95. Some of the information on nutrition and stuff is basic, but it's all helpful. Each week has readings for your physical health and spiritual health with reflection questions and goal setting.

Laura, I asked Michelle about this and she said the videos will be available to watch anytime if you can't make it to the "live" one.

Old 05-25-16, 04:53 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Great to know, Christine. Thanks!

Laura

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-16, 07:06 PM  
donnamp

Hi,

Helen, I don't have the book, but I think you can look at the table of contents and the first "chapter" here:

http://www.faithfulworkouts.com/reignite-introduction

Laura, I know the live session is right in the middle of the work day - although I do work from home on Wednesday's usually, and I guess technically it could be my lunch break b/c I think it is two hours later here than it is there....She did say they record them for watching later.

Christine - I didn't think about checking out her forums - good idea - I know, we must be in the minority of not being on FB. I though periodically about signing up w/ a fake name just to access some of these private groups. I hope you are doing well and recovering from your illness.

I'm in! I also admit that I have thought periodically about leading a FW group and this may be something to help me decide if it is right for me or not.

Take care,

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-16, 09:18 PM  
JENILU

christine, I hadn't seen you around and had been wondering about you. Are you doing better? I'm so sorry.

I wish I could buy the book right now. Sounds like a wonderful study! Would love to hear updates from y'all on how it is.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-16, 06:30 AM  
furmomof6

Donna, thanks for posting that link! I had no idea there was a way to access the table of contents and preview the first chapter. That would be great if you led a FW group! There are a few women on the FW forums who started leading them at their church and they share lots of information. Thank you for the well wishes!

Jenilu, it's good to "see" you! I'm feeling better, healing from Lyme disease, so it's kind of a 1 step forward 2 steps back kind of recovery. I'm persevering though. I hope you are well too!