Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-21-19, 02:48 PM  
BunnyHop

I've used Weights most often.
Old 07-21-19, 03:11 PM  
suzanne63

Hi Thank You for sharing with me which ones you all like the beat.I want to get a lot more of her workouts.I will probably get one or two a month.I do want all her strength workouts.The next two I want to get is an oldie but goodie.I like the way this looks and it looks fun.Her Kickboxing one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_P4Hq_lbg

And I think I want strength and stamina next too.They all look very very good.I want them all LOL.
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-19, 03:31 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

TLC
Slim Sculpting
Your Best Body
Cardio Pump weights
Hard to choose - I have them all!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-19, 03:56 PM  
Garrie A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
Hi Thank You for sharing with me which ones you all like the beat.I want to get a lot more of her workouts.I will probably get one or two a month.I do want all her strength workouts.The next two I want to get is an oldie but goodie.I like the way this looks and it looks fun.Her Kickboxing one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_P4Hq_lbg

And I think I want strength and stamina next too.They all look very very good.I want them all LOL.
Kickboxing was my first KCM and still a favorite!
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Retro Rotation!!

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-19, 07:20 AM  
AnMrsDe

AMPED UP CARDIO!! Wow, I'm surprised nobody else mentions this one....it is truly her BEST, IMO! My favorite Kelly by far! Love the vibe (and the MUSIC to which I can't say very often with hers). I just really get into this workout and can take up the intensity and have a blast.

I used to have her 30 MTF Kickboxing back in the day and loved it! I did the 22 min. Punch/Kick premix a lot. Now I wish I wouldn't have traded it away....

Other honorable mentions:
Cardio Pump
Strength & Stamina

I think I would like her RAW streaming (thanks, Dorothy, for your check-in comments!) but can't add another subscription right now...
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-19, 07:41 AM  
alisoncooks

I did the Cardio Pump strength workout for the first time this morning. Wow-ee! I'm still really feeling it (20 min later). I'm glad I read recent raves for this because I don't do cardio DVDs, so I had ignored any threads for this.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-19, 08:08 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Personally I loved her Build & Burn set when I went through the rotation. I want to do it again soon.

I do not care for boxing or kickboxing, and prefer Kelly's weights videos. I also prefer the earlier ones because the last few years the music is no longer to my tastes.

Strength & Stamina, Definition, Splits, Muscle Up, Start Here, Build & Burn and Your Best Body are among my faves.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-19, 06:09 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

AnMrsDe, can't believe I forgot Amped Up Cardio! It's very popular amongst the Coffeyfit RAW Facebook group.

It is a new fave of mine--one of those I have to stop myself from doing as often as I'd like so I don't get burned out on it (I know VFers can understand that!)

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-19, 09:39 AM  
owltx

If I had to choose my top 5:
Your Best Body - great variety with being able to choose cardio or core "rests" and some solid premixes on this one
Circuit Burn
Lean Body Circuits
both of the above are circuit workouts, with premixes that focus on upper body or lower body. lots of versatility.
Strength and Stamina - the bonus step in here is one of my all time favorites
Stepboxing 30 MTF - *adore* - love each 30 minute workout, love the premix w/dumbbells, love the premix with dumbbells and drills.
Old 07-23-19, 09:40 AM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy J View Post
It is a new fave of mine--one of those I have to stop myself from doing as often as I'd like so I don't get burned out on it (I know VFers can understand that!)
And boy do I get that! I had just said in another post that I had to take a break from Amy Bento's stepletic as I was in danger of burning out. I did it again this past weekend after a couple month hiatus from it and it was soooo awesome.

Tags
calisthenics, favorite kcm, kcm, kcm athletic conditioning, kelly coffey-meyer, sculpting rx