Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-17, 03:25 PM  
wendy2

Cathe is creating & sharing workouts on her Workout Blender!

Cool! Cathe created a workout called Hop to It and shared it on the blender. If you subscribe to On Demand you can import the workout. I'm going to check it out (though I'm sure it will be too hard for me).
She posted on Facebook that she's going to start sharing workout "challenges" this way. I hope she makes this a weekly thing and then keeps it up--I have a feeling the blender doesn't have a lot of subscribers, but if she gets more involved and starts posting her blends, I think more people will be drawn to it and discover its amazing features
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-17, 10:03 PM  
daisyfit

Does the workout blender work on any device? I have an iPhone and amazon fire tablet.
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-17, 09:17 AM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy2 View Post
Cool! Cathe created a workout called Hop to It and shared it on the blender. If you subscribe to On Demand you can import the workout. I'm going to check it out (though I'm sure it will be too hard for me).
She posted on Facebook that she's going to start sharing workout "challenges" this way. I hope she makes this a weekly thing and then keeps it up--I have a feeling the blender doesn't have a lot of subscribers, but if she gets more involved and starts posting her blends, I think more people will be drawn to it and discover its amazing features
I stopped my on Demand last year (but have kept LIVE). If she does this often, will probably motivate me to try the On Demand again. I loved the ease of the Blender but found I never really sat down to use it and I already own all the DVDs so I did not see a reason to continue with the On Demand.
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-17, 10:05 AM  
AnMrsDe

I looked it up...this sounds awesome (and hard)!!! I may try it tomorrow..depending upon the severity of my allergies.

I wish she would continue to do this....especially since I subscribed this month (and probably next)! Thanks so much for posting, Wendy!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-17, 10:21 AM  
AnMrsDe

I tried this Easter Challenge (Hop To It) this morning...LOTS of fun!! Once you make it thru X-10's Cardio Blast, it's a piece of cake since Cathe includes lots of low impact exercises then. It's 30 min. and the moves are taken from ICE Metabolic Total Body Blizzard Blast, ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast, HiiT (Pyramid); ICE Low Impact Sweat, X-Train All Out Low Impact HiiT, RwH Low Impact HiiT 1; and RwH Low Impact HiiT 2. I did my usual impact moves on the rebounder mostly in Cardio Blast, but after the mt. climbers in HiiT Pyramid, the next exercise flashed air jacks and I was disappointed she didn't include them! She goes onto the "pull & pound sprint shooters" which I don't care for, so I hopped on my rebounder and did the air jacks! It is easy to take things up a notch during the lower impact moves (jumping during the climb rope/elbow strikes, high/low boxing jabs, etc). I thought it was lots of fun and hoped it burned off some of those calories after my Easter feast yesterday! I even lifted heavier than last time doing Beast Bulk Back afterward, yay!

Thanks again for mentioning this...I had a blast!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-17, 01:24 AM  
daisyfit

Loved this workout, I'm hoping Cathe shares more workouts in the future. I've. Months subscription to on demand but may get the years membership with discount.
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tablet