Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-17, 11:17 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Zumba Step - which titles actually use the step?

can someone identify which workout titles actually use the step?

i gathered these titles from various threads:

Original release of Incredible Results:
45 Zumba Step workout
20 20 minute express
50 super cardio dance party workout
30 30 min burn
38 quick start
15 amazing abs bonus

10 Rizor 101
34 Step it up - 3 workouts
59 Zumba max - 1 workout
29 Core Craze
30 Glute pursuit

Woot deal mentioned in the Bargain forum:
Quick Start (40 min.) + 20-Minute Express (20 min.): A quick learning guide of basic Zumba steps followed by a calorie-torching total-body workout

Super Cardio Dance Party Featuring Cardio Burst Intervals (50 min.): Fun, high-energy 30-second spurts that deliver an extra fat-burning kick

30-Minute Burn (30 min.) + Amazing Abs (15 min.): A new fat-burning live class followed by 15 minutes of hard-working vertical ab workouts

Zumba® Step Featuring Zumba Rizer™ (45 min.): A cardio-conditioning blend of Zumba routines and step aerobics tone and strengthen glutes and legs

Awesome Legs and Booty kit at Ross's - $16.99:
Rizer 101
Core Craze
Zumba Step
Step It Up
Glute Pursuit

thanks!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 11:49 AM  
sherry7899

Ross has fitness stuff again?

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 11:53 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Ross has fitness stuff again?

Sherry
it's hit or miss. i just happened to be strolling by the men's accessories area, which is where i spotted it.

they always carry yoga mats galore, some DBs, the sauna belt for instant fat loss (), shake weights, jump ropes.

but rarely any DVDs.

if you go to Ross, i suggest you check inside the box before purchasing to make sure everything is there and in good condition.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 03-18-17, 12:02 PM  
andtckrtoo

The workouts that actually use the step are the 45 minute Zumba Step workout, and Step it Up. Those are the only ones. Beto leads the Zumba Step workout, and a very cut woman leads the Step It Up.
Old 03-18-17, 12:28 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
The workouts that actually use the step are the 45 minute Zumba Step workout, and Step it Up. Those are the only ones. Beto leads the Zumba Step workout, and a very cut woman leads the Step It Up.
great!!!!

are there any other titles that i didn't list in my first post that use the Rizer?

going back to Ross.....

Old 03-18-17, 01:15 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Awesome Legs and Booty kit at Ross's:
Rizer 101
Core Craze
Zumba Step
Step It Up
Glute Pursuit

thanks!
The dvds in this set all use the step, I want it, unfortunately I haven't find it here in Canada. So, if you're interested in Zumba step workouts only, this is the set to get.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 01:20 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
The dvds in this set all use the step, I want it, unfortunately I haven't find it here in Canada. So, if you're interested in Zumba step workouts only, this is the set to get.

my next question is how do i sneak it into the house?

Old 03-18-17, 01:30 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:

LOL!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 01:31 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Quote:

Have everything ready, create a diversion, then run like hell with your loot and secure in pre-designated hiding spot.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-17, 02:42 PM  
sherry7899

Jeannine- thanks! I have seen yoga mats and equipment but not any kits with Dvds. I have the Dvds from that set but since I am a vidiot I will check out of curiosity.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
zumba rizer, zumba step