Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-31-16, 02:09 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

I don't have a bone in this issue, but I do understand where Lannette is coming from. I also respect NoraKate feelings regarding the FB.

But, NoraKate did start a thread on fascia with links to studies, etc. Maybe it would have been better suited for her to post in her own thread, since 99% of the VFers in this support and uses the FB.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...fascia+blaster
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-16, 02:55 PM  
pcramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba View Post
ok i totally can't find the group on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FasciaBlastersOver40/

Here ya go!!
Old 05-31-16, 04:13 PM  
ilovemygreatdane

I've decided to buy a FB. I don't care about cellulite. I'm more interested in using it more therapeutically. Anything to help my elbow, knees, neck.....
ilovemygreatdane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 06:54 AM  
readcookrun

PayPal option missing?

Gosh, reading this thread is so addicting. I've decided to buy the Fascia Blaster too but couldn't find the PayPal option once I had it in my cart. Anyone else have a problem with this? Should I be suspicious? I just want the option of a refund or cancelling in case there are problems with shipment and quality like you guys have mentioned. I also emailed their customer support.

Thanks!
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 10:22 AM  
baba

I ordered mine on Monday and it is scheduled via UPS to be here Saturday. On the fascia blaster FB page women have been saying it has helped them tremendously with constipation! My doctor recommended fascia release for me on my stomach for that reason but the person I went to didn't do anything (seriously, nada). So I am also excited for that possible benefit. Yes, a very addictive thread!
baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 01:02 PM  
leigh1673

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba View Post
I ordered mine on Monday and it is scheduled via UPS to be here Saturday. On the fascia blaster FB page women have been saying it has helped them tremendously with constipation! My doctor recommended fascia release for me on my stomach for that reason but the person I went to didn't do anything (seriously, nada). So I am also excited for that possible benefit. Yes, a very addictive thread!
Ha ha yes - this is no lie. I've never really had issues in that "area" but I was still shocked how "blasting the belly" had such a profound impact on the GI system!

In fact, it's often recommended to try and schedule your blasts around times when you will be home and near the bathroom.
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 06:17 PM  
Swissmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcramer View Post
I've been there since it started, but I only lurk. Seems to be a really nice group of women and drama free. The thing that I like most about it is that many women our age are just starting to take care of themselves, probably for the first time in many years, and the FB seems to be the catalyst for that. I think that's really cool and inspiring.
Swissmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 07:28 PM  
rhbrand

Do people use this for other things other than cellulite? I was thinking this would be good for muscle soreness. I have very tight trapezius muscles and was wondering if this would help
Old 06-01-16, 10:10 PM  
Stephanie_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
Do people use this for other things other than cellulite? I was thinking this would be good for muscle soreness. I have very tight trapezius muscles and was wondering if this would help
For me and DH yes! We sodded part of the yard Saturday and I used it and he didn't. I'm the one with back issues and no additional pain Sunday. He walked like an old man with new hip replacements. He let me use it on him before when he was doing some stonework for garden beds, he does footers and all this **** with concrete and he was NOT sore he said after or the next two days as it was a big project. I'm pretty sure there's a money back guarantee for 90 days, and I'd think less shipping which was like$15!

If you can't do it today what makes you think you will do it tomorrow?

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Stephanie_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 11:59 PM  
rhbrand

Thanks! I think when I get my paycheck on Fri, I'll splurge and get one. Heck, might even try using on DH to see if it helps his shoulders too.

Tags
ashley black guru, bad customer service, fascia, fascia blaster, gua sha massage tool, lure massage tool, massage, myofascial self-release, pain relief, recovery