Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-03, 10:11 PM  
Jeanne

Pavel Tsatsouline-Sacramento classes

He of From Russia with Tough Love and kettlebell fame is teaching 3 classes Feb 1 in Sacramento at the Learning Exchange. Here is the link:
http://www.learningexchange.com/clas...ory.cfm?CID=17

If that doesn't work go to learningexchange. com and click on Featured speakers and then on Bullet proof Abs, Power to the People and Relax into Stretch for info about the classes. I called and the woman said be prepared to workout.

Any Northern CA or Sacramento VF'ers interested? Cost is $43 per class or 3 for $99.
Jeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-03, 08:04 AM  
monse

I have been checking his website quite often, thinking of buying some of those videos and of course the kettleball but not until I am done paying my other video debts. If you get a chance to talk to him, ask him if he will be making any new videos in the future (I would love for Greg to produce them)...Have fun and report back!!!!!
monse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-03, 09:01 AM  
Trish
VF Supporter

Question Hi Jeanne!

Do you have an experience, or heard any buzz about his 'Relax into Stretch' workouts? Is it a book, too?

Thanks alot!
Trish
Trish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-03, 11:17 PM  
Jeanne

about Pavel

Hi Trish-I don't really know much except I read bits of his book Power to the People at Barnes & Noble. He is a very funny writer. I wanted to look at From Russia with Tough Love but they didn't have it. I've also been to his website:
www.dragondoor.com
I don't know if I'll make it to the classes because my car needs repairs before I can drive from the Bay Area to Sacramento and Feb 1 is coming up real soon.
Jeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-03, 12:55 AM  
Connie
VF Supporter

Jeanne,
I am in the Bay area and I would like to go. I am "financially challenged" though, and his classes sound pricey. I might be able to squeeze it out for maybe two or one class. E-mail me if you can!
-Connie
Connie is offline   Reply With Quote