Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-15, 05:56 PM  
beth22

Quote:
Originally Posted by slysam View Post
Adding about Morgan's iffy decisions, I just found this article online from Vanity Fair, I was looking for some explanation of the wolves. http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...ves-alexandria
Great article! Thanks for sharing it!
beth22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-15, 08:11 AM  
T2B

I was bummed about Glen all last week. I watched Sunday’s episode last night. I’m glad they shared Morgan’s back story but the placement was odd. I still don’t buy it. It’s one thing to be isolated and feel the way they do but they haven’t been out there as long as Rick and crew to see what everyone else is capable of. I enjoyed the episode because I love Lennie James, the actor. I like the talking episodes as well and no one does it better than Scott Gimple. 90 minutes was kind of stretching it.

I hope they’re not setting Morgan up to get rid of him since they have a tendency to kill off most of the black men. By setting him up, I mean Morgan being the cause of someone important being killed, or even having the Wolf people kill Morgan. After Morgan had the conversation with his captive, I can see him thinking that he used to think that way but he changed and maybe this guy will have a come to Jesus moment and change as well. It doesn’t make sense though ‘cause Morgan has seen what these people are capable of. One guy’s life matter more than all the people they have killed since meeting Morgan? They are a pack of bad people.

I’m also waiting for Rick and Morgan conversation about what happened to each other and why they now believe what they believe.

I also feel like shame on the writers for making us wait out the Glen resolution. They did that at the end of season 5 as well. I thought he was a goner last season after all the walkers piled on him in the finale episode.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-15, 09:18 AM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

I thought it was a great episode, too!

Interesting takes on Morgan's interaction with the wolf. The way I saw it is that yes, he wants to save him the way he was saved, BUT, with the injury the guy has, Morgan knows that he is going to die, thus the reason why his hands are tied, and the reason why he locked the screen door on his way out. He will kill him when he turns.

Did anyone else catch Morgan hearing someone yelling for help at the very end?

Oh, and I was on pins and needs about Tabitha, too. I don't think I could ever forgive Moran either if he killed her.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-15, 12:38 PM  
upperwside

I'm wondering if Glenn somehow got under the dumpster.. the dead were eating the other guy on top of Glenn and he got to scramble under it. I really like him and do not want him gone. He looked pretty calm for a guy being eaten ...
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 11:22 AM  
acey

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
I'm wondering if Glenn somehow got under the dumpster.. the dead were eating the other guy on top of Glenn and he got to scramble under it. I really like him and do not want him gone. He looked pretty calm for a guy being eaten ...
Maybe it's just my desperate wishful thinking but I agree, I thought (especially upon second, biased viewing) that he looked like he was screaming more in grief and horror, not pain. Poor guy has to watch the second super-close-up death of a person in what, a week?
Old 11-04-15, 02:51 PM  
antbuko

I guess if he got under the dumpster than he could scurry up the fence behind it. Boy, what an escape! What are the odds that he managed not to get bit? I hope that is the case, and I hope they make it very plausible because right now I think it is really a stretch scenario.
Old 11-04-15, 06:16 PM  
angie_nrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbuko View Post
I hope they make it very plausible because right now I think it is really a stretch scenario.
Well, this is a show about the zombie apocalypse.....

Just picking on you. I do get what you're saying.
angie_nrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 06:28 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbuko View Post
I guess if he got under the dumpster than he could scurry up the fence behind it. Boy, what an escape! What are the odds that he managed not to get bit? I hope that is the case, and I hope they make it very plausible because right now I think it is really a stretch scenario.
You are right on... I'm just really wishing!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 07:01 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
You are right on... I'm just really wishing!!
I'm right there with you!

I want whatever happens to make sense for the situation, the characters and the story. Mostly I guess I want this story, ultimately, to not be quite as bleak as it sometimes seems to be.

And strictly speaking, does it mean this isn't a zombie apocalypse if the people in the story don't call it that?
Old 11-05-15, 11:33 AM  
antbuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_nrs View Post
Well, this is a show about the zombie apocalypse.....

Just picking on you. I do get what you're saying.
Lol! I know! But suspension of disbelief and all that...

Tags
favorite tv shows, fear the walking dead, ftwd, the walking dead, twd