Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-15, 03:52 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

I liked Befit but they put those ads right when you are trying to work out and I need to pause to delete them. Someone posted Millionaire Hoy and I subscribed. He is very good. I like Mike Donivanik but only his older ones before Befit. Jessica Smith is good as well. There is a channel by a guy that teaches at a fitness guy, I think 24 hours. He records his kick boxing classes. They are spectacular!!! I did one and it had great moves and music and he does mirror cuing which to me it vital or else I can't get into it. I was sweaty and winded after less than half the class. He is just great!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-15, 04:41 PM  
beth22

[QUOTE=CoolGirlinFl888;2574886]I liked Befit but they put those ads right when you are trying to work out and I need to pause to delete them. Someone posted Millionaire Hoy and I subscribed. He is very good. I like Mike Donivanik but only his older ones before Befit. Jessica Smith is good as well. There is a channel by a guy that teaches at a fitness guy, I think 24 hours. He records his kick boxing classes. They are spectacular!!! I did one and it had great moves and music and he does mirror cuing which to me it vital or else I can't get into it. I was sweaty and winded after less than half the class. He is just great![/QUOTE]

Do you have the website for his classes? I'd love to try them.
beth22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-15, 05:19 AM  
Dawn
VF Supporter

Amy Dixon just started posting videos to her you tube page:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrh...szNZwjQ/videos

Not sure if this is what you were looking for but this guy has a few live kickboxing classes at 24 hour fitness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcTywl0hod8
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-15, 05:57 AM  
bubbles76

I was really excited to see Amy Dixon's channel -- but that voice! Well, it's Amy so I think I can get over it
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-15, 09:44 AM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Amy's channel is amazing!
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-15, 10:44 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I was really excited to see Amy Dixon's channel -- but that voice! Well, it's Amy so I think I can get over it
The sound of the voice is weird. Ilyse Baker's voice on her channel has the same voice distortion as Amy's and the set up of the videos are like Amy's. Both of their workout channels look like the FitnessGlo streaming workouts. I'm not a current FitnessGlo subscriber so I can't compare to see if the workouts came from FitnessGlo. If they are FitnessGlo workouts, I wonder how they can get away with putting the videos on YouTube unless FitnessGlo is behind these channels. If FitnessGlo is creating these channels, maybe we'll see videos from some of their other instructors.

In any event, Amy's and Ilyse's workout videos look great.

ETA: If FitnessGlo is behind these channels, they may be intentionally distorting the voice to discouraging people from downloading the videos to sell.
Old 10-20-15, 11:04 AM  
jojobean

I was a fitnessglo member for a short time and I'm 99% sure those Ilyse and Amy videos are from the site. Wonder why??
jojobean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-15, 10:04 AM  
mommy2two

I really like Jessica Smith. Another one I have been using alot is the bikini body mommy.
mommy2two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-15, 09:08 AM  
SydneyH

Arrow YouTube Favorites

Lately I've been enjoying Yoga By Candace, Yoga with Kassandra and Pahla B Fitness.....
SydneyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-15, 09:50 AM  
cherimac

1. Jessica Smith
2. Pahla Bowers
3. Blogilates
4. Erin Motz

Those are my most used, in that order.

Tags
youtube workouts