Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-21, 10:51 PM  
Leonana

Deleted
Old 02-15-21, 10:01 AM  
donnamp

While it would be nice to have some new workouts, I'm sure Jessica is facing a lot of challenges trying to get this project completed during the pandemic. Maybe she is hesitant to give updates b/c she has no real timeline at this point? I know I had to order a new stove and microwave and we do not have a firm date for delivery - and we paid for it - so we laid out a good chunk of change for something that may or may not show up in 6-8 weeks. Jessica didn't run a pre-order where we paid $$ in advance for workouts, so we are really not "owed" an explanation for any delays. I'm sure once the project is complete we'll hear more. In the meantime, I decided, as a show of support for her, to do more workouts from her You Tube channel. Today I did a 12 min low impact cardio which was a lot of fun and a 1 mile Power Walk. I forgot how much I enjoyed her channel and plan to do more in the future Her one mile walk and talks will make nice breaks from my WFH office, particularly since the weather is so dreary and unpredictable for outdoor walks.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-21, 11:04 AM  
fanofladyvols

Well said, Donna

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-21, 11:51 AM  
Leonana

Thanks, Donna.

I never know what to say in these discussions, so am planning on opting out in the future.

As for the FB group and questioning Jessica’s releases, it’s similar to Diet discussions here at VF. It’s hard to moderate and it always becomes negative.
Old 02-15-21, 12:02 PM  
Gams

When I worked as a customer service rep at an insurance office the other lady I worked with was always annoyed because her customers would call her all day long looking for answers and my customers never called me. What I learned early on was that while the customers certainly wanted their problems solved, they also really wanted to feel like they weren’t being ignored, so if I had hoped to have an answer for someone by the end off the day and didn’t, I would call the customer and say, “I’m just calling to let you know I don’t have an answer for you yet. I haven’t heard back from the company because they are in a meeting, I probably won’t hear anything until the morning.” People really hate to feel they are being ignored.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-21, 12:18 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
When I worked as a customer service rep at an insurance office the other lady I worked with was always annoyed because her customers would call her all day long looking for answers and my customers never called me. What I learned early on was that while the customers certainly wanted their problems solved, they also really wanted to feel like they weren’t being ignored, so if I had hoped to have an answer for someone by the end off the day and didn’t, I would call the customer and say, “I’m just calling to let you know I don’t have an answer for you yet. I haven’t heard back from the company because they are in a meeting, I probably won’t hear anything until the morning.” People really hate to feel they are being ignored.

How I wish more people understood the value of keeping the customer well informed. Silence is stressful.

I'm still waiting and waiting for my insurance adjuster to get back to me, and for all I know there's a good reason why I haven't had an update on the status, but I don't know what it is because they haven't called me. Sigh.
Old 02-15-21, 01:12 PM  
TinaT

We had to do a full bathroom remodel this late fall into Dec. due to a water leak. Getting product in was terrible. The timelines for receiving anything right now is up in the air. It took us from early Oct to 2 days before Christmas to complete it. Thankfully we had a guest bathroom to use during the demo.

I just order a new workout bra and I just go a notice that shipping may take longer than expected. Crazy times we live folks.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-21, 11:38 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From an email newsletter from Jessica I just received:

Quote:
It's hard to believe it's almost the end of February already, wow! This year already seems to be flying by.

We're excited to share that our LIFT and SHIFT program is just about ready -- we're currently finishing up the final test phase now and will be sending you another email soon with all the exciting details about the upcoming March release! Woo hoo!
So nothing definitive yet other than "March release". Just thought I'd share.
adawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-21, 06:33 AM  
cttx31

Was glad to get that email. If it had just said "soon" again, that could have meant 6 more months. "March" is a lot more definite than "soon."

So yay!
cttx31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-21, 09:48 AM  
fanofladyvols

Thanks adawn!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases