Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-20, 11:50 AM  
T2B

I got my DVDs yesterday afternoon.

After my workouts this morning, I did 19 minutes of Yoga + Pilates Floor Flow.

I am not a yoga/Pilates person. I want to be a yoga/Pilates person but I rarely do these type workouts. I rarely make time for it. I still haven’t done Cathe’s Perfect 30 Yoga Flow workout and I’ve had that set for weeks. I did the P30 Mobility workout and loved it. Still it’s hard to make these type workouts a priority but I want to change that in 2021.

I bought these workouts because of the scenery. I love scenes with water in the background and sets that are filmed outside.

I’m not a previewer. I started with Yoga + because I saw that this is the dvd with Jessica next to the water.

I’m familiar with different yoga/Pilates poses but because I don’t do it often enough I won’t even try to name them.

I’m always looking for ways to shorten yoga/Pilates/stretching workouts to anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes. I can do 10, 15, even 20 minutes but longer can cause my mind to wander too much. I want to do better.

I really liked this workout. Jessica did a great job explaining everything that she was doing. I loved looking at the water, it calmed my wandering mind. Jessica has a soothing voice for instructing these type workouts. It did feel more gentle than other yoga/Pilates workouts I’ve done. The pacing and the number of reps makes it feel more gentle. I’ve been focusing on improving my core strength the last 6 weeks so I was able to do these poses without crying (for a change).

For me, this can be stopped at the 9 minute, 14 minute or 19 minute mark and I would still feel like I got something out of it. I could have finished the workout no problem but by the time I was at another stopping point, I had already been working out for quite some time already this morning.

If there is music, I didn’t notice it, or miss it. Thumbs up!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases