Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-04-17, 06:06 PM  
muggle

I don't know about Dream body so I can't comment, sorry. But Peak 10 is a great set of advanced workouts that will definitely make you work. I love the "side effect" of tighter obliques from her moves. The mood is very upbeat and encouraging. Like others said...once you get used to the flow and speed of the moves, they are friggin fun! I ALWAYS get a great workout with Michelle.
muggle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-17, 10:31 PM  
Pam

Muggle--Thanks for feedback on Michelle. I am late to party, but I think I will like her workouts.! I just ordered Michelle's Peak 10 More Cardio Interval Burn.

Mary has a lot of copies of Michelle's original set, so hopefully she will put it on sale soon.
Old 06-05-17, 08:01 AM  
marki64

If you like workouts that don't rep you to death and give you a good challenge, Michelle is your gal.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-17, 08:44 AM  
muggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post

Mary has a lot of copies of Michelle's original set, so hopefully she will put it on sale soon.
I'm glad you're going to try it. I hope you like it because they really are awesome! The original set is $49.00 at Mary's. It used to be $89. I bought it on sale for $69. So $50 is pretty good. The set comes with toning wkouts too. Mine also came w/ that band thing....it's from hell!! There's NO WAY I can manipulate that thing to get a wkout, it's so strong. Luckily I have other bands that have more give to them. The set also has a wkout w/ no "peaks" I think that's the "Anytime, anywhere" wkout. Check back in to let us know what you think.
muggle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-17, 09:15 AM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle View Post
Mine also came w/ that band thing....it's from hell!!
I laughed so hard at this I almost spit out my tea. I totally second this - that band is practically immobile!
Old 06-05-17, 09:22 AM  
seww

I love the Peak 10 workouts so much that I joined the Peak 10 Fit Body Challenge that Michelle Dozois runs on FB a few times per year, I think she said the next session will start in September. With a bunch of new workouts and access to live classes filmed in her gym I am in the best shaped I've been in for a few years! My endurance has improved significantly and I'm really lean. The workouts are very high impact, and definitely move at a fast, fast pace but they are so much fun! There's always someone modifying too.
Sue
seww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-17, 11:50 AM  
Pam

Thanks for the encouragement! It's also enabling 🤗 I just purchased a # of DVDs from the Pure Barre & Tracie Long sales, so I am holding myself to one from Michelle to try out (choosen by price), but I will probably cave and accumulate all of hers shortly, given everyone's comments. VF is dangerous to CC.🤗
Old 06-05-17, 12:40 PM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by seww View Post
I love the Peak 10 workouts so much that I joined the Peak 10 Fit Body Challenge that Michelle Dozois runs on FB a few times per year, I think she said the next session will start in September. With a bunch of new workouts and access to live classes filmed in her gym I am in the best shaped I've been in for a few years! My endurance has improved significantly and I'm really lean. The workouts are very high impact, and definitely move at a fast, fast pace but they are so much fun! There's always someone modifying too.
Sue
Do you do all the high impact? This is why I don't do them, besides the time of them, I can only do maybe 3-4 blocks, due to time in the mornings.

I wanted to sign up the last time but since it all moved to digital I wasn't sure if my internet service would be fast enough. I also have a limited amount of data each month. Do you do the workouts everyday?
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
michelle dozois, peak 10