Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-10, 10:34 AM  
violingal3

Darn, not too much info...

On a side note, I just got the two Peak 10 workouts - which one should I do first? I may have to go flip a coin to decide.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-10, 12:58 PM  
DEEDEE

Ah another system. I wonder if they will be sold individually. There hasn't been any info regarding these workouts other than they go along with the 2 peak 10 workouts. I would like to know what makes the new 8 workouts different from each other and the first two. I'm not as excited about these anymore. Systems seem to have too much of the same thing over and over in the workouts. I do really like Michelle though, Michelle is the reason I bought those 30 min Shape workouts years ago...for some reason they kill my feet so I never do them anymore.:-( Oh well, this is one I will wait for reviews.
DEEDEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-10, 04:13 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Tons of "behind the scenes" pics posted!

Check em out:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php...d=362932744794

Edited to add---I'm still SO INTERESTED IN THIS SET!

Adding again--Michelle keeps looking better and better, as does the cast! Something must be working!!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-10, 05:34 PM  
gigi

I posted questions saying I'd like more info. before March such as will the DVD's be chaptered, have premixes, basic description of the DVD's, workout lengths, ball park price point, will the first two workouts be included in the system and if so will those of us who already have the first two workouts have an option to buy the package without having to rebuy the first two... I hope she doesn't defriend me...LOL!
Old 12-12-10, 05:49 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

Is that resistance tubing with grips?

In the following pics Michelle & the crew are doing exercises with some interesting resistance tubing with grips:
Lower body moves
Chest presses
Michelle posing

And doesn't Giusy look awesome? She was in Michelle's Body Breakthrough series.
Old 12-12-10, 05:51 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnP View Post
In the following pics Michelle & the crew are doing exercises with some interesting resistance tubing with grips:
Lower body moves
Chest presses
Michelle posing

And doesn't Giselle look awesome? She was in Michelle's Body Breakthrough series.

That is the band I mentioned in my other thread---It looks cool!! I can't wait! Yep, I also mentioned Giselle looks great. She and the rest of the cast look AWESOME! (I need to be doing these workouts!!)

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-10, 07:58 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I will definitely wait for reviews. The last thing I need is another type of band even though it doesn't take up a lot of storage space.
Old 12-13-10, 05:42 PM  
KathAL79

Hmm, intriguing. I'll be interesting in more info, although I'm not interested in ordering from your typical infomercial company (I'd prefer to go through Mary, Collage, etc.).

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-10, 05:49 PM  
YogaGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathAL79 View Post
Hmm, intriguing. I'll be interesting in more info, although I'm not interested in ordering from your typical infomercial company (I'd prefer to go through Mary, Collage, etc.).
I'm with you Kath. I'll likely wait and order individual dvds from Mary if that option is available. I just received my 2 Peak 10s from Mary last week and need to try them out. I was too exhausted last week. I think I'll try the cardio interval one later this week.
Old 12-13-10, 08:09 PM  
gigi

Michelle responded and I'm paraphrasing: Michelle is working on a special deal for those of us who already have the first two. It's not entirely up to her, but she says the company she's working with is fantastic and she's sure they will work with her on this as she's already brought it up to them. She said no premixes for Peak 10 b/c of the way the workouts are structured.

Tags
michelle dozois, peak 10, peak fit challenge