Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-10-10, 08:07 PM  
ellaenchanted

Another Peak 10 lovefest

I held out as long as I could. Really...I did. But I just could not wait for Mary's T-day sale and just used the 10off code. And, boy, am I glad I didn't wait!!!

I loooove these workouts. After being a little disappointed with Turbo Fire (Chalene misses/only does half of so many moves in order to keep the pace!) I needed a kickbutt workout. These are it. I love the basic choreography; super easy to follow but never boring. Michelle is very encouraging. The best part is, if you need to take a little break, the moves are easily modified to low impact while you catch your breath. Yeah, now I want the other 8 dvds
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-10, 08:18 PM  
upperwside

Love them too! Does anyone know what the other 8 dvds will be?
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-10, 08:26 PM  
ellaenchanted

I am dying to know too.
Old 11-10-10, 08:37 PM  
lexybeth1

what is marys website? I forget
lexybeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-10, 08:41 PM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexybeth1 View Post
what is marys website? I forget
totalfitnessdvds.com

Use the code 10OFF to get 10% off your order
Old 11-10-10, 09:10 PM  
dela

I'll join the lovefest ! I completely agree with your description, somehow she kept the moves nice and basic, but never boring, that's just not easy to do, and the workout really builds up in intensity.

I can not wait for the other 8. From the little I had read on her facebook page, she is going to produce 8 more Peak workouts, I will be first in line for that presale.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-10, 09:24 PM  
icebergslim

I am definitely on the Peak 10 Love Fest. Both workouts are the best workout items I purchased this year, along with Paul Katami. I did Cardio Interval today and I love that you can make the movements low impact. Nothing fancy but a well thought out program that guarantees you a sweatfest. Cardio Strength slays me every time and both are used weekly. This is the best bang for your buck if you are looking for intensity but not crazy like Insanity. Because let's face it, every cardio workout don't have to be Insanity. I respect the program, but I like how I ease into Peak 10 Cardio Interval vs. just being thrust into a bunch of tuck jumps!!
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-10, 09:24 PM  
Vee

Ella,

Glad to see another rave.

I love the Peak Tens, Atletica and KCM's latest so much, they satiate me. I feel I have enough great workouts to keep me motivated and fit. (Not that it will stop me from buying more!) I have lost interest in traditional lifting for now, so I no longer feel motivated to get Cathe's newest. I am so surprised by this!

Unless she increases the intensity, I plan to get the other Peak Tens too.
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-10, 09:31 PM  
gigi

Just want to add my for the Peak 10 workouts! I hope I can afford the presale when it rolls around!!!!
Old 11-11-10, 12:04 AM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Me too!!! For the first 4 weeks, I did CS twice a week....no other ab work. Then I did Paul Katami's new ones which have pretty hard ab/core work and I didn't get an DOMS.

I find CS much harder the Cardio Intervals.
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
michelle dozois, peak 10