Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-30-20, 09:17 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
As poorly as I have been sleeping, I was shocked when I had a pleasant dream last night. I dreamed a tall dark handsome man asked me out on a date for dinner and a movie. I was thrilled and then the guy said, “Okay, I’ll pick you up at 8:00” and my heart sunk when I realized that that meant I’d have to stay awake until at least midnight. 😂
Does tall, dark, and handsome have a brother who eats earlier? Call me.
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-20, 09:56 PM  
Gams

LOL, Deb...😂
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-20, 07:52 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

My yoga studio began a 30 day meditation challenge via Zoom. We check i at 7:00 a.m. when she reads a passage from something uplifting (today was Pema Chodron) then we sit until 7:30.

This studio has been so supportive with free and drastically reduced classes, meditations and talks. I am going to send her a donation.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-20, 04:44 PM  
CharM

One Day More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdcS0Nbo7Ng
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-20, 01:02 AM  
Gams

A bunch of my cousins got together and did a drive by celebration for a cousin who is in a nursing home and turned 88 yesterday. They showed it on the news last night. I got a big kick out of seeing one of my cousins popping out of his sun roof and blowing a horn. They did a good job and made the birthday girl smile.
Old 04-03-20, 07:20 AM  
suzannaerin

Helping to keep things in perspective for me is the arrival of spring. My magnolias bloomed early in March (I have three big gorgeous ones in my front yard) and now, the tulips are blooming----I planted early bloomers and later ones, so its a rolling, gradual wave of color Just beautiful. A lovely yellow bird has been visiting the "restaurant" (bird feeder) in my yard, as has my buddy, the red headed woodpecker.

Now the leaves are coming out on the trees and the grass is turning that gorgeous spring green.

All signs of life and the beauty of life/nature. I'm tying to get outside as much as possible. The one positive of this is the reduced air and noise pollution---the skies are so clear/blue.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-20, 09:04 AM  
Gams

I’m so jealous, Suzanne. It is gray and raining here and supposed to transition to snow around noon.
Old 04-04-20, 12:50 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
Helping to keep things in perspective for me is the arrival of spring. My magnolias bloomed early in March (I have three big gorgeous ones in my front yard) and now, the tulips are blooming----I planted early bloomers and later ones, so its a rolling, gradual wave of color Just beautiful. A lovely yellow bird has been visiting the "restaurant" (bird feeder) in my yard, as has my buddy, the red headed woodpecker.

Now the leaves are coming out on the trees and the grass is turning that gorgeous spring green.

All signs of life and the beauty of life/nature. I'm tying to get outside as much as possible. The one positive of this is the reduced air and noise pollution---the skies are so clear/blue.
We went to see the poppies in bloom yesterday! Here is a link to the Poppy Cam:

https://www.parks.ca.gov/live/poppyreserve

The poppies only bloom for a few weeks.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coronavirus, covid-19