Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-24-13, 04:33 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
As expected, Amazon Seller "Support" has been of no help - they have taken the buyer's side completely. I am done dealing with Amazon - as soon as I get my last payments collected I am deleting my account, removing my credit card info, etc. I will just make my online purchases elsewhere.

I did have fun venting to Amazon though.

Carol
Wow!! I can't believe that Amazon seller support is taking the buyer's side completely. You gave her a refund and did not ask for the DVD back. What else do they expect you to do?
Old 06-24-13, 06:17 PM  
amoodygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
As expected, Amazon Seller "Support" has been of no help - they have taken the buyer's side completely. I am done dealing with Amazon - as soon as I get my last payments collected I am deleting my account, removing my credit card info, etc. I will just make my online purchases elsewhere.

I did have fun venting to Amazon though.

Carol
Amazon is no better than eBay when it comes to scamming buyers. The buyers have the upper hand and the unethical ones use it to their advantage. I think it was one of our other posters, Roleez, who had major problems with Amazon and Beachbody. From what I remember, Amazon sided with Beachbody. They sucked then and still do!

I'm sorry for all the aggravation this caused you, Carol.

Diane

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-13, 07:05 AM  
intelsana

I had a similar issue where I sold a DVD to a seller on amazon and she emailed me after 9 days of receiving the DVD that it was "warped" and wouldn't play. Long story short - amazon was no help, I had photos of the DVD before it shipped and I still had to refund her. She did return the DVD after a while and there was nothing wrong or "warped" about the DVD. She left me negative feedback which amazon refused to remove. I do not recommend selling on amazon either.
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-13, 07:37 AM  
cdayley

Is there a way to create a facebook group for VFers who want to sell stuff to each other?

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-13, 08:35 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelsana View Post
I had a similar issue where I sold a DVD to a seller on amazon and she emailed me after 9 days of receiving the DVD that it was "warped" and wouldn't play. Long story short - amazon was no help, I had photos of the DVD before it shipped and I still had to refund her. She did return the DVD after a while and there was nothing wrong or "warped" about the DVD. She left me negative feedback which amazon refused to remove. I do not recommend selling on amazon either.
Amazon Seller Support is quite the oxymoron...

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, selling dvds