Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-11, 05:05 PM  
marzey2

Any good results from Peak 10?

I recently lost 16 lbs this summer doing weight watchers. I did not exercise one bit for the entire summer. Now that i'm almost at my goal weight i really need to add in cardio and weights to lose a few more lbs and hopefully tone up. i'm a flabby mess. Was wondering what results everyone was getting with Michelle's peak 10 set. I have Chalene Extreme and P90x but want to try something new. I even have the firm express system but got bored with that. I'm always looking for something fitness wise to purchase. Would love to hear if Michelle's set is worth the time and money.

Maryann
marzey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-11, 06:59 PM  
juberann

MaryAnn~ CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss what an accomplishment and without exercise that had to be even more difficult so good for you for sticking with your program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have PeakFit, I was going to order but got scared off due to all the scratched discs issues nearly everyone was having plus the workouts are a bit long for my schedule right now. I do like Michelle Dozois, however, and this system has gotten some great reviews (once people get their unscratched disc replacements). Do a search for "peakfit" right here on VF and you'll see lots of threads and comments, might help you make an informed decision
MaryAnn, have you ever tried Kelly Coffey-Meyers' workouts? now I am a little tiny bit biased because she is one of my favorite instructors. She has a 30 Minute to Fitness sereis of 10 DVDs (more coming) that are FABULOUS and there is something for everyone. She has lots of premix options on her DVDs so you can do workouts anywhere from 30 minutes to a hour. I can't recommend her workouts highly enough. From Bootcamp to KickBoxing, Splits, Boxing, body weight training, Kelly does it all. She has an amazing modifier named Lauren in all of her videos and uses great music to boot I would check out her workouts, nice long clips are available on Kelly's coffeyfit.com site as well as totalfitnessdvds.com
Old 08-26-11, 07:43 PM  
Vee

I only got the two original Peakfits. They are among my most favorite workouts. I can't speak for results of the system, but I would say based on these two that it is a great system for fat loss and toning up, that is also a lot of fun.
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote