Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-03-12, 07:30 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

I purchased DeltaFit

And received it last week (or two maybe?) ago! I'm going to start using them when I get back from vacation. I was a little hesitant as I feared they might be too intense for me, but your write up has made me feel better about them. I don't think I need to be afraid! (I know - just preview them ... lol)

Thank you for putting this together. I have VF Bulletin Board ADD, so if a thread is too long, I can't dig, dive and process all the info. Sometimes, (often times?) missing a lot of the good/important stuff. I'm a breeze through, quick glance kinda gal. . . .

But, I am sooooo into the 30 mins. or less workouts. They just fit my schedule and lifestyle right now. And they can be (and are!) effective. When I choose to string two workouts together or choose to add cardio ~ I can!!!

Thanx again for the great review.
Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-12, 10:52 AM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

Can you give me the coupon code? I tried to search for one, but none of them worked.

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
glavtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-12, 11:16 AM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by glavtx View Post
Can you give me the coupon code? I tried to search for one, but none of them worked.
Terri,

I used 010036 and it worked, but that was about a week and a half ago. I had tried the others and they had expired. Good Luck!

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-12, 11:18 AM  
LunaSea
VF Supporter

Thanks, all! I’m glad this is helpful. I so appreciate others’ reviews (many of YOU) – reading VF’ers thoughts about recent systems really helped me figure out which was system best for me.

Kitty –Pure Power really is short in actual workout time, which was fine the first time through. When I increased the exercises to 30 seconds it made a big difference.

One of my favorite things is how adjustable these workouts are. If I’m not feeling very energetic, I can stick with easier versions, and not do any extra cardio. Or, like yesterday with Extreme Endurance, I can up the weights and that really increases the work and intensity. I’m feeling this today!

debbied – I love how much BJ makes me laugh, too.

Cleda - I have a difficult time with the long threads too. I had bookmarked the "important" pages in the long thread and figured it might help others to share them here.

glaxtv - I don’t remember the code I used. Debbied gave you the most recent code from the long thread – it’s best to check there. See Alan’s post near the end of this page:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ltafit&page=42
LunaSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-12, 11:57 AM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

Thanks - the coupon code worked

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
glavtx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4x4 system, deltafit speedshred