Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-18-08, 03:04 PM  
erin4425

Smile The Original Buns of Steel workout now on DVD!

As a longtime fan and user of The Original Buns of Steel workout, I was pleased to discover that this workout is now available on DVD. The Original Buns of Steel has upgraded itself to today's technology! I have used this workout and can testify to the awesome results. Not only is this workout still hardcore but it is a fun trip back to the 1980s. You can find the DVD at its official website: www.originalbunsofsteeldvd.com
I know that there are many Original Buns of Steel fans out there--I just wanted to spread the good news! If you have never tried the Original Buns of Steel, I encourage you to do so--you will see the results you want! Hope you all enjoy the DVD version I much as I am enjoying it (no more rewinding or worrying about broken tape!)! Greg Smithey still makes our buns turn to steel!
erin4425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-08, 03:40 PM  
BARB EL

Bos

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie
BARB EL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-08, 03:43 PM  
erin4425

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARB EL
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie
You are so welcome! I am glad to know that there are so many Original Buns of Steel fans out there like myself! I want them all to know about the DVD!!!
erin4425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-08, 03:48 PM  
lindseylu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin4425
As a longtime fan and user of The Original Buns of Steel workout, I was pleased to discover that this workout is now available on DVD. The Original Buns of Steel has upgraded itself to today's technology! I have used this workout and can testify to the awesome results. Not only is this workout still hardcore but it is a fun trip back to the 1980s. You can find the DVD at its official website: www.originalbunsofsteeldvd.com
I know that there are many Original Buns of Steel fans out there--I just wanted to spread the good news! If you have never tried the Original Buns of Steel, I encourage you to do so--you will see the results you want! Hope you all enjoy the DVD version I much as I am enjoying it (no more rewinding or worrying about broken tape!)! Greg Smithey still makes our buns turn to steel!
Hi Erin,
Do you work for this company? Thanks for the info!
Lindsey

You can find a link to my fitness blog in my profile
lindseylu8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-08, 04:02 PM  
bearcatfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindseylu8
Hi Erin,
Do you work for this company? Thanks for the info!
Lindsey

That's my guess. Registered a couple days ago, all her posts are about BOS on dvd.
Old 09-18-08, 05:42 PM  
kat_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan
That's my guess. Registered a couple days ago, all her posts are about BOS on dvd.
Ah, well, if so, at least she's not bashing VF members (well, me...) like another spy on the board.

I just bought the VHS of this from a thrift store in August. Is it my copy, or do they cut off his feet a lot? I wonder if they were able to fix that in the DVD.
kat_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-08, 06:20 PM  
ruby2111

It came out just in time to throw in with the Classic Firms DVD releases.
ruby2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-08, 07:53 PM  
videofit

Finally!
Old 09-19-08, 03:46 AM  
antbuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_b
Ah, well, if so, at least she's not bashing VF members (well, me...) like another spy on the board.
Who? Who?! (not really cool, just the closest I could get to a spy smiley) I missed those posts.
Old 09-19-08, 05:05 AM  
Sarah-lara
VF Supporter

I'm going to buy this eventually because I like the video (though I'm going to wait to hear about quality issues). It's tough work and the cheesiness makes me laugh. But yeah, clips would be very helpful for people who would be surprised by the 70's-ness of it and the fact that you walk away from it kind of wondering if it's your imagination or did Greg just make a pass at you somehow.

I wonder why those of us who signed up at that website never got the email about the DVD?
Sarah-lara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buns of steel, of steel