Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Getting Started with Videos > Beginners FAQ

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-02, 02:04 AM  
Nicole

Susan actually demonstrates how to do the moves without a step, in the 2 other videos (Abs, Butts & Thighs and Lean, Strong and Healthy) of hers that I have she generally has one or two participants in the class who do the whole routine off the step. Her big thing is to modify, so if you're tired and can't do anymore of the moves on the step or if you don't have a step then it's no problem.. You don't need one! I think all exercise instructors have their own little quirks that can be grating to some and background amusement to others. For days when I'm not feeling too friendly with susan I just turn her down to the point where I can here her but not the background music (cuz it's not that loud anyways) and play my own music instead so I can hear her instructions when needed but also tune her out if I feel like zoning. But definitely do rent videos from the library, this is such a wonderful opportunity to view videos without being tied down to them! I have about 6 videos from my library sitting on top of my VCR right now. Lemme just say it's amazing how much Gay Gasper has changed since doing her step video with LaToya Jackson and how she is in Fat Burning For Dummies. Although one thing I noticed is she still touches the top of her head when she wants to take it from the top. I guess that's one of her little video quirks!
Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slower step workouts, step, step without a step